Amy exhaled," How do you know all of this?"

I scoffed," Believe it or not... It was all in a note he'd written as a goodbye, but i found it at his house and that was it. I thought today would be amazing, it's my birthday, i had a boyfriend, i just had sex but it wasn't."

"Whoa... Back up. You two had sex?" Amy cut me off.

I nodded and felt a blush burn up my cheeks before I covered my face with my bed cover and sank under it.

"Look at you blushing like a five year old... He must've done an impressive job, didn't he?" Ming asked as she pulled the cover off my face.

"urgh... C'mon, don't say stuff like that." i sat back up and covered Ming's mouth with my hand."It's nasty." i dropped my hand on my lap and leaned against the headboard.

It was silent for a while before Amy asked, "Did he do an impressive job?"

"Fine... Yes, he did." i rolled my eyes at them before chuckling... "It was amazing."

Amy threw her arm over me and hugged me, "You'll be okay, trust me. Break ups happen every day except yours was a bit too deep and harsh. But you have us."

"So, what were you going to do all day?" Ming asked.

I sighed, "Well... I guess I was going to watch movies all day."

"Great idea... We even got cake so... Let's do this." Ming said as she grabbed my laptop from my nightstand.

Overall I had a great day with those two, they were all i needed to ease my heartache. I spent the following two days with them and then it was time for me to leave. Mom got a new job in a hospital in Canada so we had to move.

I put the last bag i had in the car and looked back to Amy and Ming who were almost in tears.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I said we all got into a group hug.

"And do us a favor, will ya... And get a boyfriend. Single you is quite boring." Amy said she kissed my cheek.

Ming hugged me once more, "Till we meet again, Bonnie."

"Bye, guys." I said and got a bit hesitant before getting into the car.

"Bye, girls."Mom waved before she drove off.

"Bye, Bridget!"

We boarded our plane, tiring journey but it was also a bit relaxing and we reached our destination after a long while.

We got to our new house, wasn't as nice as the previous one but i loved it. My bedroom was simply laid out with additional space and i really liked it. There was a nice view of the neighborhood and i really liked it.

*******

Four years later, I finished college went back to the States and left my mother behind. Got a job... I worked in advertising, i was the head of advertising in my company. I really liked my job because I got paid at the end of the month so, that was going great. Two years later i got a boyfriend... He was very good looking but above all he was a very nice guy. We had been dating for almost a year now and i was happy with what we had.

"Hey,babe." Tony kissed my cheek as he sat opposite me on his office chair. His blue eyes dropped to the package I had in my hands before they were pulled back to mine. "What's that?"

"Just... Something I thought you might like." I placed the brown package on his glass desk. "It's just lunch,honestly.Just a burger and some fries."

He smiled and walked around his desk to sit on the chair next to mine."Thank you, love." he took my hand and kissed it. "So, how was work?"

"Stressful... Thomas is pressing the ads for your company and last i checked your secretary told me, the deadline was next month. I'm currently working on three projects and it's stressful... It's too much."

He ran his fingers through his dark blonde hair as he took a deep breath and took his phone out." Yes, Sam... Tell Thomas that i said the deadline is next month and that he must stop pressuring Bonnie for the ads. We can wait." he shoved his phone back in his pocket got up and placed a peck on my lips. "Done. Now you can work in peace and I also have to work."

I gave him a hug before making my way to the door...

"Hey, we got this business party happening in three days, i know it's short notice but I'm sure you got a tight dress tucked away somewhere."

I hated his business parties, it's like they hosted one every week and Tony always wanted me to come with. "Okay, I'll see what I can do." I made my way out and got into the elevator,pressed the arrow facing down. When the doors opened i stopped by the receptionist desk that was currently empty and waited for about a minute before she came back.

"Sorry to keep you waiting... I had to got to the bathroom." Ming said as she took a seat on her chair.

"It's okay... I just got here. So, tell me who's hosting a party now?" i sighed

"Honestly, i don't know... Apparently, it's a big surprise for everyone and we were all told just yesterday about it."

"Ming, you have been working with Majestic Constructions for like what...? Two years. And you still have no idea who hosts what?"

"I guess we both just have to find out."she sighed.

"Okay bye, friend... See you later, i have to go back to work."

I met Tony through Ming, she'd invited me to some business thing they had as her plus one and Tony took a liking to me. Took him five months until i actually decided to give it a shot. Amy worked about two hours away from here but she sometimes made some time to come and check up on us.

After six years of sulking over my high school heartbreak I decided it was time i moved on... And quite frankly, i enjoyed my life all over again.