" Thank you, Bridget "i said as i waved goodbye to her and went back to the car. Bonnie's mom had always been so cool with me... She was a really nice person.

" She's single? "Uncle asked as he stared at Bonnie's mom who was watching as we drove off.

" Uncle, you're married." I reminded him as I let out a laughter.

He patted my shoulder and smiled..."You'll be okay, kid."

We got to the airport in 30 minutes thanks to traffic,but we were still early so that was good. Mom had been going on about how much she'd miss me and that she'd visit as much as she could...

"You got everything?"

I sighed as I placed my bags on the floor, "Mom, goodbye... And stop worrying, will you? I'll be fine. Uncle's here..."

"I don't trust your uncle..."

"Well, then trust aunt Melissa. Or my older cousin Christian... I'll be living with them too. I'll be okay." i pulled her into my arms and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm going to miss you so much." she said as she tightened her arms around me.

"I know..." i pulled back and picked up my bags, "... I'll miss you too.Bye." I walked away from her as i followed my uncle inside. I could hear mom sniff and a loud sob escaped her lips then the door closed behind me.

We boarded the plane and uncle Glen put away our luggage then sat beside me. I could tell my brain was racing with a lot of thoughts but i just didn't know exactly what I was thinking about.

"Please buckle up your seat belts and prepare for take off." a pretty lady in uniform notified as she went to the front and buckled up her seat belt.

I looked out the window as the plane started to move down it's lane, looking back at all the things i was leaving behind. I ran the pad of my index finger over my lips as I reminisced the feel of Bonnie's lips on my own and our memories together played over and over again in my head as the plane took off. I shut my eyes, trying to accept my new life... My new beginning. Famous businessman,arranged marriage, huge company on my shoulders and doing my dad proud... That's what I was going to do from then on.

It was a long tiring flight, hours upon hours of traveling and I had had it. We got off the plane, skies clear grey with a bit of falling snow but it was nothing to complain about. We walked out of the building and stood outside awaiting our transport.

"Ian!" i heard a voice in a close distance call out and i looked around...it was my older cousin, Christian. I never really liked him because he was a bit too rude for my liking but I was willing to adjust to his attitude. He pulled me into a tight hug as he patted my back... He was a lot bigger than last time i saw him, his muscles were practically popping out his leather jacket,his blue eyes glowing, brown hair... He looked pretty good.

"Christian... How're you doing?"

He let go off me and gave my bags to another huge guy in black behind him, "I'm great,man. Long time..." his eyes landed on uncle Glen, his father beside me whom he didn't really get along with but he took his bags and carried them himself,"... Dad." he greeted in a weird way.

"Christian." uncle also said as he got in the front seat of the huge black BMW.

"Still mad at me, i see." Christian kissed his teeth and placed his dad's bags in the back.

I scoffed, "What did you do this time?"

"We got the rest of our lives together now... I'll tell you later. Let's go home." he patted my shoulder then walked over to the other side of the car and we got in. "By the way, Ian... This is Rob,our driver."

He looked at me through that small mirror in the front of the car and nodded.

"What happened to Gideon... I though you guys liked him?"

Christian sighed, "Well, sister dearest thought it was a good idea to bang him and run away with him."

My eyes widened at his statement, "Khloe ran away?"

"Like the wind, brother..." he paused then chuckled,"...stole dad's five hundred thousand US dollars then skipped the country." he took a deep sigh before continuing. "Gosh, i love family... It's like a comedy movie, especially this side of the country." he finished off with a short laughter.

"Are you still on drugs?" i whispered.

"Well..." he searched for an excuse to lie with but when he didn't find any, he came clean, "... Yes, but don't tell dad. I promised him that I'm clean." he whispered then suddenly spoke out loud, "Can you believe he stopped giving me money because I refused to come back home and work?"

"Christian, can you stop boring Ian with your life stories." uncle Glen said as he took a deep sigh.

A laughter escaped his lips before he put his hand over his mouth to muffle the sound of his laughter. I wondered how uncle didn't notice that he was high because i could tell with just the amount of seconds I'd already spent with him... Christian talked to much when he wasn't sober and when he was sober he hardly said a word.

"Did he just imply that I'm boring?" Christian gasped.

"Pretty much." I laughed at Christian because he was so high, he couldn't even hide it.

"You know what... I appreciate about you being here, brother?" i remained quiet because I knew he was going to tell me either way."I have no one to talk to here. I try talking to Rob but he never says anything...besides 'yes boss, no boss'. And dad, your uncle won't talk to me... Mom thinks I'm crazy."

"Don't worry, Bro... I'm here." i said as i patted his shoulder. The whole time in the car the only person speaking like his life depended on it was Christian.

Rob pulled over outside uncle's mansion... I remembered my last visit a year ago here... It was pretty cool hanging with Mira and Khloe because Christian was too teenager to hang out with me. We got inside and the helper that met us at the door took my bags upstairs for me.

"Sorry we couldn't provide you with your own house section, Ian but i guarantee that you will love your new bedroom. It's very big." aunt Melissa said as she rushed down the stairs with her heels screeching against the hard wood and the terrible sound echoing the whole house. She reached the bottom and stared at me with her eyes battering at me before she pulled me into a tight hug.

" It's okay, aunt... As long as it's comfortable. It didn't even have to be a big room. I could've even shared one with Christian."

"My dad would rather give you his whole master bedroom than have you sharing a bedroom with me." Christian let out as he chuckled and went upstairs.

"Don't mind him... He has been acting a bit weird ever since he came back from rehab." aunt Melissa said as she led me upstairs.

I chuckled trying to hold back a laughter, "He went to rehab?"

She nodded as she pushed her short black hair out of her face. "Yes, he took it upon himself to take his ass to rehab and honestly he's a lot better now."

I decided to not ask any further questions otherwise I might've blown Christian's cover.

"This is you." aunt said as she opened the two huge doors to my left. "Have a great stay. I'll be downstairs if you need me."

I nodded and a polite smile as she walked away leaving me to bond with my new room. Aunt wasn't joking when she said it was huge, dark vibe to it but i liked it. I threw myself on the bed and awaited the start of my forever.

******