Chapter 3

Here is your update!!

As soon as I entered my room, I saw Joe with Angelina, my elder sister. She's also in the army unit, the BOFF doesn't know that she's my sister, or we've might have never met. When I was first brought here, I was shocked to see her here, I thought she would share same hatred towards BOFF and their fu!ing virtual world, but she doesn't. She kinda supports them. I remember her being a sweet and obedient person, but she was not the same when I met her, and so we kinda fell off after sometime. I started to ignore her whenever we met or saw eachother in corridors, because she's faithful to BOFF.

"What is she doing here?" I shouted at them

"See calm down bro, but she's the only one who can help us escape from here" Joe tried to explain. He does know she's my sister, but is unaware of her intentions. Shit.

" You told her, why?" I shouted again, my sister just stood there smirking, knowing her plan has worked.

Joe stood quietly between us, confused of the situation, I pushed him away immediately and banged Angelina on the wall, she looked at me furiously and punched me on the face. That hurts.

" Now now, brother, we should not fight" she said bending to my level and wiped the fresh blood bleeding from the nose. If she goes out of this room, she would report us, she's capable of hurting her own brother, I know that. I looked at Joe, he understood what I was signalling at.

We both attacked her, Joe held her from behind, while I punched her, it was not easy to hurt someone whom you loved.

" Sorry to ruin your beautiful face, sis" I said and then knocked her unconscious, Joe brought an injection, and injected her with it, " She would be out for 24 hours now" he said smiling proudly after winning this little war. I glared at him.

" Hey, I didn't know Angelina was a supporty" he said rasing his hands in surrender

" We need do something before the evening assembly, or people will notice" I said rubbing my temples

" Well Angelina did told me about these secret vents, which were closed after the renovation" he said shifting his bed towards the door, " and are here just beside our bed" he pointed at the vent entry which was sealed.

" But what if it doesn't work" I said and went to the entrance of the vent and tried to open it

" This is our only option or we'll be pretty much dead when the morning comes" Joe said, well he's not wrong though, whatever we have to do, we have to do it now.

"Fine then let's go" I said taking a deep breath , " and we're taking her too, so she won't have a chance to ditch us" I said and grabbed my sister's unconscious body and slid into the vent, Joe shifted the bed in it's original position and slid into the vent after me.

" Tristan we have to turn here for the way out" Joe said from behind

" How do you even know that??" I said looking suspiciously at him

" She told me" He said looking at Angelina, I handed him, my sister.

" You both go out, and wait for me there, I have to get my friends" I said and went the other way, while Joe went the other way, not before educating me about the directions which I barely understood. We don't know what's out there, and it's probably more safe for us to be here, we're getting everything here food, bed and work, but I can't watch my friends die, so it's better that we escape this hell.

I saw some bright lights at the end of the vent and saw that I was just above the office section, now I just have to find Catherine.

Vote.Comment.Share.Follow.

~Ellen⚡