Epilogue

{Olivia}

Caleb takes my hand in his as we stroll through the streets of New York. The last few weeks have been wild. We had a lot of exams at school to study for and make, so we barely got to see each other. We had to have secret rendezvous during lunch break. We made it work. It made me even more excited to go on this trip with him. 

'I love it here,' I say to Caleb, looking around. There are many people out on the street, which is logical since it's the day before Christmas, so everyone is doing some last minute shopping. Also, it's New York, the city that never sleeps. 

'Where would you like to live in the future?' Caleb asks me. I shrug my shoulders.

'I don't know,' I say. 'I don't even know where I want to go to college.' My boyfriend laughs and wraps his arm around my waist to stop me. 

'Maybe we can go to the same university,' he says. 'Or we could travel the world together.'

'Sounds tempting,' I mumble. 'But maybe we're not even together at the end of the year.'

'Ouch, so much confidence in our relationship,' Caleb says as he puts his hand on his chest. I laugh and kiss his lips. 

'I love you,' I whisper. 'You know that, right?'

'Of course I do,' Caleb murmurs against my lips. 'And you know I love you, right?' I nod and wrap my arms around his muscular body. 

'I'm really excited for our future together,' I admit. 'I know we haven't been together for a very long time, but I just know we will work. We've already gone through so much together.'

'I'd do anything for you,' Caleb says. 'I'd follow you to the end of the world if you want me to.' I smile and press myself against his chest. I love this boy with all my heart. I don't know what it is, but everything feels just right with him. It's so easy to love him. I know he wants the best for me and I know he'd do anything to make sure I'm happy. I would do the same for him as well. We've had our ups and downs, but we made it. That's all that matters. It's me and him. 

He belongs with me. We belong together.

(THE END

That was officially the story of Caleb and Olivia. I hope you liked it, even though this isn't really what I planned. I just have to take some time for myself, but I didn't want to leave you with no end at all. 

I do have inspiration for another book, but I can't tell you when it's coming online. I haven't even started it yet. 

So don't delete this book out of your library yet, because when my new book is coming out, you'll be the first to know. Of course you could follow me as well. I'll post an update on my profile once the new book is out. 

Again, I hoped you enjoyed this book and let me know what you thought of it.

For now, I'm going to focus on my study and myself.

I'll see you guys again.

Stay safe and healthy in these times and enjoy the holidays x)