7

{Caleb}

My head's pounding when I wake up. I groan as I open my eyes. Slowly I look around. This isn't my room, it's Olivia's. Everything that happened last night comes back to me. Olivia isn't in the bed with me anymore.

Suddenly the door opens and Olivia walks in with a tray full of food in her hands.

'Hey, you're awake,' she says. 'I made you breakfast.'

'I'm so sorry about last night,' I say, slowly sitting up to prevent my head from pounding even more. 'I shouldn't have drank so much.'

'Well, you helped me last time when I was drunk,' Olivia says as she places the tray on my lap and gets in bed next to me. 'So we're even.'

'I fucked up,' I sigh. 'I don't even know the girl I was dancing with.' Olivia laughs.

'That's what you're concerned about?' she asks. 'You blacked out and probably lost some brain cells.' I shrug my shoulders and put the aspirin that's on the tray in my mouth. I quickly drink something to swallow it and look at the food.

'Well, Liam is a very lucky guy,' I say, looking at all the different things. 'Do you do this for him as well?'

'Sometimes,' Olivia says. 'But I made breakfast for myself too.' She grabs a bun and takes a bite. I really hope Liam appreciates her. Olivia is one of the sweetest girls I know.

I take a bite of one of the buns and grab my phone. I have several texts from Camila.

[02.34 AM]

Are you okay?

[02.45 AM]

Please answer me. I'm worried about you.

[02.47 AM]

God, why did you have to drink so much? You could've died

[02.50 AM]

Caleb, answer me, please

I shake my head and throw my phone on the bed, without answering.

'Camila?' Olivia asks and I nod, a sigh leaving my mouth.

'I'm so done with her,' I groan.

'Yeah, about that...' Olivia mumbles. 'What happened last night between you two?'

'I went to talk to her,' I explain. 'And I saw her sitting on some other guys lap. So then I started drinking.' Olivia shakes her head, swallowing another piece of bread.

'She's so fake,' she whispers.

'And now she suddenly acts all concerned about me,' I say. 'She doesn't even care for me, she never did. Everything is an act with her.' I laugh and shake my head, fighting back the upcoming tears. I won't cry about her, I've shed enough tears for her. Olivia places her hand on top of mine, only for a short moment, but long enough to send tingles down my spine. I look at her and her blue eyes lock with mine. We stare at each other for a few seconds, before Olivia looks away and clears her throat.

'Do you want to take a shower or something?' she asks me.

'No, I'm going home after I helped you clean up,' I say, putting another piece of bread in my mouth. Olivia nods and smiles thankfully at me.

{Olivia}

As I walk through the hallways I bite my lip. It's starting to feel familiar here, and I don't like it. Hospitals shouldn't feel familiar. I sigh as I stand in front of Liams room. I quickly peek through the window and my heart drops when I see Amy, Liams best friend, sitting next to Liams bed, his hand in hers. I had hoped I didn't have to see her, but it was only a matter of time.