-Chapter 56- Why would you

Start from the beginning

"Y'n."- Issie came in room as I woke up.

"Where's Louis?"- I asked.

"I asked him to get out so I can tell you something."- She said.

"Is it about me and Louis again?"- I asked.

"Maybe, but hear me out okay?"- She said.

"Issie I have heard it about 300 times."- I said. "We're friends."

"Hear me out."- I said. "Did you have crush on anyone since you met Louis?"

"I haven't had crush before him even."- I said.

"Okay then he had a crush on girl and he stopped talking about her second he met you."- She said. "And those awkward moments you two have and you for sure questioned your relationship with Louis at least twice."

"Never questioned it."- I said. "And maybe he just stopped having crush on her it doesn't need to be because of me."

"Explain how you calmed him down with a kiss or saying that you like him."- She said.

"Because it shocked him."- I said.

"Why would he be shocked about that?"- She asked.

"Who wouldn't be shocked if their best friend kissed them?"- I asked.

"Do you know what he was writing about in his journal in 4th year?"- She asked.

"Of course I don't."- I said.

"His whole journal was about you."- She said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Well if he did have crush on me in 4th year it doesn't need to be now."- I said.

"You see."- She said. "Your first thought was that he had crush on you. It's so obvious and you two act like your blind."

"Still doesn't prove anything."- I said.

"Okay if it's like that."- She said. "What do you think he wanted to say to you when you two were almost dying?"

"How do you know that?"- I asked.

"He talks in his sleep."- She said. "What do you think he wanted to say?"

"Well I don't know."- I said.

"What are you two talking about?"- Louis entered the room.

"Perfect timing."- Issie said. "What did you wanted to say to Y'n when you two almost died?"

"How does she know that?"- Louis turned around to me.

"You talk in your sleep."- Issie said. "What did you wanted to say?"

"What is she trying to do?"- He asked.

"I'm trying to figure that out too."- I said as he sat down next to me.

"Don't ignore the question Louis."- She said.

"I don't remember."- Louis said. "Why does that matter now?"

"Do you two see the way you look at each other?"- She asked. "At least one of you has to have crush on another and they are probably thinking it will ruin the whole friendship and they will never say it."

"Your acting like Draco."- Louis said.

"At this point everything is awkward."- I said. "Can we just be friends without anyone trying to make something more?"

"Exactly."- I said. "Issie I know you care about it, but just let it be."

"Okay I'm sorry. I just said what I kept in my mind for a long time."- She said as she was leaving forward the door. "But one more thing."

"Oh my God."- Louis said.

"When Louis kissed you Y'n why didn't you pull away, but you kissed him back?"- She asked as my jaw dropped.

"Stop talking in your sleep Louis."- I said. "And potion worked on me too."

"One drop of potion doesn't explain it you still knew what you were doing. And Louis when you are drunk you also do things you wanted to do before."- She said as she left the room.

Me and Louis just sat there on bed in silence for a minute. She wasn't wrong. I was sober enough to stop him, but I didn't and what was Louis even planning to say to me and why is he even talking about me in his sleep and why on earth am I questioning this?

"Well."- Louis said. "You were still affected by the potion and I still didn't know what I was doing."

"What did you wanted to say to me when we were on train?"- I asked as I turned around to face him.

"That I am madly in love with you and I won't admit it because it would ruin out friendship."- He said sarcastically. "I already told to you what I wanted to say."

"What did you wanted to say when we were there with Sirius and rest of them then?"- I asked.

"Okay if it's like that."- He smirked. "Why didn't you pull away from the kiss?"

"I was still on potion."- I said.

"One drop."- He said.

"Why would you kiss me at the first place then?"- I asked.

"Potion makes you do things you wouldn't."- He said.

"Why would you kiss me the first time when you were drunk?"

"Why would you kiss me to calm me down when you had lots of other options?"- He asked.

"Sorry I should've let Draco kiss you."- I said. "Or Angelina."

"You could've."

"You were almost dying Louis."- I said.

"Almost."

Me and Louis spent the rest of the day questioning each other and basically questioning ourselves.

Sorry I haven't posted yesterday :(( I was dealing with loss and I wanted to write, but it was just hard day for me <33

They will admit their feelings in 2 to 3 chapters!!!