🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 12

Começar do início

"I think Jooheon has a crush on Changkyun" He says turning to look at Shownu, letting out a small laugh. His eyes shows that he was quite amused.

The look on Kihyun's face lifted a small heavy weight on his heart. Kihyun looks fine now, seems like he isn't upset anymore unlike back in the car. Maybe he already forgot about what Shownu said. That's good, Shownu didn't want to have another thing to make things awkward between them. They're already awkward as it is.

Shownu gave a sigh at what Kihyun had said continuing his walk towards his office. Kihyun frown at his reaction.
"Why do you look like you're not pleased?" Kihyun asked, trailing behind him, flattening his flowy skirt a little as he walk. It had been lifting every once and a while and it's been annoying him.

How come girls didn't seem to have that kind of problem? But when he wears it, it always lifts up.
(my question 🤦‍♀️)

"Do you not let your employees date?" Kihyun asked.

"Why would I not allow them?" Shownu asked back with a frown, opening his office door and letting Kihyun enter first before following after him. "I have no say into that matter" Shownu says, as he made his way to his desk while Kihyun sat on the couch nearby.

"It's just that I already have to endure Wonho's hopeless romantic dreams with his crushes and Minhyuk's long talks about y/n. Now Jooheon's gonna add on that too. It's not a bad thing but my office will eventually be crowded by them telling me about their.. Let's say half existing lovelife" Shownu explained. He wasn't entirely annoyed by it, in fact Kihyun can see a little fondness in his eyes but maybe he gets tired about it too. He had been with Wonho a few times over the time he meet them and Kihyun can say he was really a hopeless romantic. He seem pretty inlove with that barista from the Mad Hatter's Cafe, Shownu was so sure it'll change in any day though.

Minhyuk on the other hand, he does talk a lot but Kihyun never heard him talk about his lovelife yet, maybe he does that with close ones only. The latter's lovelife is quite confusing though, he was sure him and y/n were a couple but then it turns out they are not. They act like it though and they both clearly have feelings for each other. Minhyuk keeps referring to her as his girlfriend as well.

"Pretty tough when you have no lovelife of your own to share" Kihyun joked. "Must be tiring, listening to the same old thing"

Shownu shrugged at his words. "It is but that's what friends do. I just ignore them sometimes"

"Can't relate" Kihyun commented nonchalantly before reaching over the stock of magazines placed on the coffee table.

Shownu pursed his lips and bit his tongue upon hearing his response, just to prevent himself from commenting. With his awkward self he probably might say something not nice again.

"How long are we going to stay here?" Kihyun asked after a few moments of silence between them. "I'm dying to change my clothes" He groaned.

Shownu laughs at him, keeping his eyes on the files he's reading. "After I finished my work"

"And how long does that take?"

"Give around 4 hours"

"That's so long..." Kihyun can't help but complained. "Why am I needed to be here anyway? I could have just stayed at your place. There's nothing to do."

"Just wait for Changkyun to come back. I'll ask him to show you around. The employees are probably dying to see who my girlfriend is"

Kihyun rolled his eyes at that. So he's getting thrown at the spotlight again. He remembers their way to the office, almost everyone was looking at their direction. Probably curious of who Shownu was with. Murmuring to each other and all that. Kihyun thought it's ridiculous, why do they make dating such a big deal? Everybody dates at some point, there's nothing to be so surprised about it.