Chapter 14 : Suppressed Emotions

11th Century

11th Century

"So considerate of you Advayji! A special room to take bath!" Preeto was at their home, talking to Arnav all sweetly, while Khushi was shooting daggers at Arnav who was giving his sexy smile to the ladies... surrounding him.

It was almost evening, and Arnav was back all tired. But Khushi's stunt to show off to her friends had backfired.

"Why are you sulking?" Payal asked, seeing Khushi standing a distance away.

"He is tired Bhaujai...needs rest. But this Preeto is not leaving his side!" Khushi put a lame excuse.

"Possessive about your husband?" Payal teased her.

'Her husband?'

Technically not but for everyone they were married.

Hadn't he addressed her as his wife in the morning....

Uff....that thought still sending shivers to her body.

'But is this appropriate?'

"Can you build a wash-room for us too!" Lakshmi requested to him, making Khushi frown...as she marched to them.

"No! Ask your own husbands!" Khushi made a face while Arnav smirked, "Now go to your homes! It's time for dinner!" She spoke in no nonsense tone, as she dragged Arnav inside... making him grin in return.

._._._.

21st Century

Gunjan who herself was drowned in this dilemma found Advay on the same bank of river where she had found him few weeks ago.

Well, her own consciousness was eating her... after what she was planning to do.

Planning to get AR on her name...forging Arnav's signatures.

'It's for Samaira!' She tried to justify....

'By fraud?' Would she be able to look into the eyes of her daughter?

It all had started when she had found Arnav behaving odd. Considering it an opportunity.... she had planned to takeover the company.

But her plan seemed useless now when Arnav himself had disappeared... and this new revelation came to light.

At the end of the day she looked at Advay sitting with his slumped shoulders, knees close to his chest, staring at the golden-orange water ahead...