Chapter 23 : Blurred Sketches

Anjan only Update

Anjan only Update

._._._.

21st Century

"Thud thud thud!"

In spite of the knocks on the door, when Advay didn't open it, Samaira pouted. Dressed in a yellow frock, and hair band, she now moved to her mother's room with her sketch book.

She didn't know why her uncle was behaving so strange since last few days.

"Did Lavanya Mumma tell him to not talk to me!"

The munchkin knew that her Badi Mumma didn't like her at all!!!

But then her own mother was also behaving oddly since the engagement night.

Less did the little girl know, that a single heated kiss, in the moment of drunkenness, had proven disastrous, changing the equations and feelings between the two persons.

Pushing the door of their bedroom, she found her mother staring at the photo of her Papa.

Gunjan had her back towards the door, drowned in the guilt and shame.

The memory of that night was eating her from inside, when she had slept whole night in the arms of an strange man!

All left all alone by her selfish activities, another mistake Gunjan committed!!!

The only relief was that she didn't have sex!!!

But that kiss, how could she do this? She forgot her love, her husband so soon and moved on with a stranger, kissing him in the heat of moment.

Oh God!!! Not even a year had passed for her widowhood and she behaved so shamelessly.

At least she should have thought about Samaira. What would she think about her mother?

A cheating mother to be honest!!!

And that made her cry more, looking at the picture of Samrat!!!

"Mumma!!!"

Gunjan quickly wiped her eyes, now turning to her sad daughter.

"Bade Papa is not talking to me, Mumma!" The little girl looked at her, dewy-eyed and trembling lips.