Chapter 34 : Chakwa (Skylarking)

So in last update, many of you guys understood the story but some of the readers were confused it seems!

Hence some points to be cleared....

1) All five of them reached the one single point of time which opened in 1823....single day but different times.

2) His happened because of the change in speed of time in wormhole which pushed the five of them at different times of single day but at the two places....Riverside and the Forest.

3) And all four will be meeting each other now!!!

._._._.

"I don't know about any woman in peach suit but that little girl in blue outfit....?"
(Mujhe zafrani rang ke kapdon me koi aurat ka to pata nahi laikin neele kapdon wali chhoti si bachhi....?)
The old priest trailed.

He was returning from his evening prayer, going towards the forest to collect wood for cooking, as he found this man asking for the same girl.

'Seems this weird family had gone through a big accident. That's why all have parted and finding each other!'
(Lagta hai ye ajeeb sa parivaar kisi bade se hadse ka shikar hogaya. Isi liye sab bichhad gaye aur ab ek doosre ko dhoond rahe hain!)

The old man thought as he looked at the man dressed in modern clothes like those of British, a sweater and denim, but with some wound marks on body and also limping a bit.

"I have found such one girl exactly on this road, crying for her mother. Are you her father?"
(Bilkul yahi jagah pe mujhe ek bachhi mili hai, apni maan ke liye rote hue. Kya aap us ke pitaa hain?)
The curious Panditji asked instead of responding.

While Advay got startled, not knowing what to answer.

"Uh....she... she is my daughter!"
(Uh...vo...vo hamari bitiya hai!) He instead replied, now hopeful that the priest might help him.

"Good good. Your wife and daughter are still near temple! Sitting on stairs near river. Go straight on this way!"
(Accha accha. Aapki patni aur bitiya abhi bhi mandir ke paas hi hain! Nadi ke paas sidhiyon par baithe hain. Is raaste pe seedha jaiye!)  The priest gave the directions to Advay, who nodded now hurrying up with his injured leg, and flushed cheeks.