Chapter 29 : Blocked Forever

21st Century3rd day in Hospital

21st Century
3rd day in Hospital

"NK, I have done the payment on the desk! Keep the remaining amount with you!" Gunjan spoke, as she handed over the cash to him.

All haggard and tired, in the day-old clothes, with eyes swollen, lips parched, and the disoriented form.

She seemed to have aged some years in these two days.

"Gunjan, you shouldn't have broken the FD of Samaira's name! We would have found other way!" NK now spoke, as he studied her.

"No NK. Samaira doesn't need it right know! But Advay can get his life due to it. Anyways he is in this situation due to me!" She spoke, considering it to be her guilt. "For Samaira, I myself will earn for my daughter!"

The irony of situation or it was predestined, but the woman who had cheated the whole company for her daughter's future, was now ready to give up everything!!! Even the rightful money of her daughter.

But was it a good way to mend her ways? What was the reason of her changed perceptions? Maybe guilt!!

While NK knew, that guilt was not the only reason. She had some more feelings for Advay in her heart. In fact,  that's why she had behaved so irrationally with him that day, trying to shut her emotions for him...

"I am sorry Gunjan for what I told you that day!" They were in his cabin, as NK apologised, offering her a cup of coffee, in his cabin, which she terribly needed, after her drained demeanor.

"No, you were right NK. Someone needed to show me the mirror!" She accepted.

Well she was never that bad from heart. Maybe the insecurity due to Samrat's death stooped her to do those nasty things.

"They are preparing for the surgeries. Advay will be alright Gunjan!" NK informed as he assured her.

Although it took two days for them to arrange for money, but NK had taken the administration in confidence to start the basic treatment.

Now everything seemed to be in control.

Gunjan sighed, wanting fervently to undo the last two days. But the lost time couldn't be revived...another sad reality.

"I hope Samaira is not troubling Sheetal much!" She asked NK, as she suddenly remembered that her daughter was no more in Raizada Mansion.

Well she couldn't trust Lavanya anymore. And her own Mom had the same story.

In fact Manorama Mehra had gone two steps ahead!

"Gunjan beta, I suggest you to to file a police complaint against this lookalike-Advay, and frame him for cheating. This way you'll out of the mess and even Lavanya won't trouble you!" She had very coolly said.