Old Time Love..

Two years ago...

        Remmy stood nervously in front of Nene's room, fervor runs through his face.. He smile to himself as he knocked one last time on the door.

"hold on lover boy, am on my way!.. 2min"

Nene said while she glaze awkwardly at herself in the mirror..
She tried blending the red nude lipstick on her lips, since that's the only makeup she thinks she's good at..

"How do girls work this out, I can't even apply lipstick neatly on my lips" .. She lamented lowly to herself..

"No I can't.. This will ruin my look.. Stay natural.. Always natural" she murmured..

After wiping it out with a wet tissue, she smiled with a look of satisfaction..

Her phone display a video call from her bestie on whatsapp.. She picked it in one ring.

"hey.. Bun bunny.. What do you think"
She swings her long pony braids seductively..

"hey bestest.. Hmm the braids looks so nice on you.. But your face makes no different.. I thought you said you would apply little make up"

"why are you always a chicken.. Can't you just make me feel different even if I know I look the same.
Oh common! It's our first beautiful date.. Like we're going to AY live concert. Not just that, we're in the VIP list..
Trust me babe am so happy, nervous, and I still feel like am dreaming..
(she rambles)
Check out the lovely dress he got for me"

She did a small dance, turning sideways for her bestie to get a better view of her..

Becca gave her a heart warming smile..

"awwn awwn.. you look so adorable and lovely, am happy for you deary..
I miss you.. I wish am there with you.. Atleast you guys ain't killing each other this time"..

Nene smiled back.. Wishing she could truly be with her.. Ignoring her last statement.

"miss you too bunny.. Oh I gat to go.. I love you dear" she cut the call before, becca could respond.. She was about to open the door, when Remmy  barged in..

"who were you talking to?.. I heard it all.. I love you and all that.. you kept me waiting at the door because of.. Tha..t.. Person you're  talking to"
he said angryly and aggressively..

Nene released her breath.
"urhn! Babe.. This doesn't cause for alarm.. Is nothing" she said in between her breath while she tries to calm him down.

"don't tell me is nothing! .. I know you're seeing somebody else.. Gimme that phone"

"Remmy!" she called with a look of disappointment..

"don't Remmy me and gimme the phone NOW" he ordered loudly..

Nene raised her hands in defense and handed the phone to him..
He jacked it from her and went through it suspiciously..

Only to find out it was becca and nothing else..

He calm his nerves, feeling guilty, he knows he just started another drama.

"am sorry" he tries to hold her hands.

"don't! ..
Just don't, this have always been you.. We spoke about this! Is this the change you promised me..
All we do is to repeat same fight, argument and complains over and over again.. If you ain't tired' Remmy am tired!"

She said furiously..

He pull his hair backwards, and exhaled heavily..

" Nene.. Am sorry " he forcefully hugged her.
" I don't know what got into my head, when am with you, I feel so insecure.."