love & hate II

Guys an so sorry for updating late..
The lock down is over and now am back to work.. I Guess you know how that could be. Busy! But I love you guys, I can't resist updating you love.
Enjoy**

Nene's POV

"So tell me, how was it?"
Grace have been on my neck literally every day.
I can simply use the word 'fine' and I won't get to owe her any explanation, but it's a lame excuse for her, she save my ass anyways.
that night was horrible, I met everyone sitting in the parlor expecting me.. I could have gotten a call from Grace if my phone network was good enough.
Sarcastically am a very good lier that came up with the perfect excuse which led me to dig my own 6ft hole.
But still all thanks to grace for saving my life by pleading on my behalf because my Aunt is always ready to report to my mom for any single mistake, I hate that idea.. she knows that's my weak point.

"Hmm! It all went well until.." I don't know how to put it, maybe I should say, his ex girlfriend, no I mean his crazy ex girlfriend showed up from nowhere to destroy the nice time..

"Until what?" She gestured her head aside, illustrating for me to continue..
"A cra.. girl.. ex girlfriend comes around" maybe I have to admit it that I just dislike her.
Firstly all the craziness she provided only state out how bitchy arrogant she is, or maybe there's more to it that Albert is not telling me, that guy is so secretive, after all the conversation we've had and how we tried to know each other better, am still in the dark somehow..
let me just assume is less of a talker.

am also less of a talker so I won't pick your calls
"Do you just say crazy ex girlfriend?" She asked frowning her brows.

"Yeah.. No.. I mean yeah crazy, she is crazy I don't like her a bit, ever since she deliberately stain my uniform and also call me all sorts of names.. I just can't stand her, she's just a spoilt brat, picking on everyone that comes her way.. and also ruin a nice time or maybe.."

"Relax girl.. calm down" Grace cut me off while trying to pour out all my hatred for her.. she's so mean, one of the things I hate the most is when am called names that I am not but still have to stay back and listen to the amazing audio-visual clip, because I want to be that good girl.

"What did he do?"

"You mean his reactions?" The question is quite complicated, I haven't gotten​ the full part of how their relationship was or good explanation from him, but his reaction was impressive at least, it point out how he don't give a fuck about her.. but I still have this feelings like I shouldn't be with him, have been ignoring his text though.

Why am I even doing that?

"What do you think" she replied blankly.

"Well.. I think he don't wanna have anything to do with her again.. like again.. so he was just straight and clear kinda"
I started arranging my dresses into my wardrobe, my room have been so untidy lately.

"Mmmm" she took a deep breath after consuming my words for sometime..

"You know what dear? Just talk things out with him.. urhn!  I  noticed you've been acting weird or trying to get rid of something or someone you likely love but you're just gonna hurt yourself in return.. I know am a crazy girl, Yeah! I am.. but I still know how you feel like right now... I "
my phone ringtone interrupted her with private number displayed on it..

"Who's that?" Grace asked curiously..

I frown my brows, trying to ignore the call.
"Albert"
"Oh his he using a private line..that aside, just Pick the call" grace instructed.
Deep down I truly want to pick up and listen to his husky voice again.