M A N S I O N

A bright witch and a cunning wizard, far away from the source of disaster. The best of friends. Once enemies. Now, soulmates. The greatest Mismatched. However, Merlin seems to like that idea.
________________

"Oh my god that fucking bastard" Pansy exclaimed, we're at the Hogwarts Train right now, going to Kings Cross. "Blaise, you should've ended his life" She exclaimed to Blaise who's sitting next to her.

I dash my eyes all over the open compartment and to the other compartments as well, I never thought that there would be a time when I'll be boarding this train with just, Draco, Blaise and Pansy. It looks impossible. But it's happening. I suddenly remembered the first time I went here.

Draco called me out, and introduced me to his henchmen. I would always look forward for another school year at Hogwarts.. Now.. I'm glad I'm leaving.. For good.

"... Well we want him to suffer in that filthy dark place so we..... "

I wonder. What would my life be if I didn't met Draco? Where would I be now if I wasn't arrange to marry him in the first place? Well, I wouldn't know.

Despite all the pain and the destruction in my life, a life without him, is a life I don't want to live in. You can say I'm obsess with him, but if you were in my shoes, if only you know how I feel about him, you would understand me.

I sound crazy. Mad crazy. Love is making me do all sorts of things for Draco, love made me strong for him, it made me stupid and weak yet smart. Isn't it Insane? I'm just 18, yet I already experienced near death and harassment, rape, and I fell in love with a bipolar blondie, with personality issues. What an odd mix.

However if you look closely enough, we aren't so different from each other. Draco is pained like me, we were both deatheaters, both purebloods, we had people telling us what to be and what not. We had so many things in common. I think that's what made us be in this place right now, we are soulmates.

".... Hey Blase, Shag me so I can be pregnant with Eunice... "

My attention went to Pansy, I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her mention my name. "what?" I faintly queried.

"Your bestfriend is crazy" Blaise answered instead. "She wants me to spill my lucky babies inside her so she can be pregnant with you"

Pansy glared at her, while I just smiled. "DUH Blaise! Friendship goals! Haven't you heard of that?" She sarcastically responded.

"Malfoy and I err- we don't do that" Blaise awkwardly replied then glanved at Draco while Draco just smirked.

"I do couple goals" Draco said, he then rolled his sleeves then he rolled mine."deatheater couple goal" he jeered, Pansy and Blaise chortled while I glare at him.

I wonder how they can make jokes when I was just almost rape earlier, But I don't mind. I'd rather have them playing around, throwing insults and banters than to talk about me getting raped. Soon, the world is going to know about the things that happened to me, and I'm sure by then, I will be fine.

I rolled my sleeve down then smack his arm, he rubbed the area as he winced.

"So where are we going exactly?" Pansy queries after they laughed. A hand rested on her chin when she asked.

I look at Draco, I wasn't sure where we'll go. Mom and Mumsy didn't know we left Hogwarts, and they don't have to know at all. Draco smiled at me before answering Pansy "I payed a couple people to build me a mansion across the country"

He what?

"Ummm" I started. "What?"

Pansy and Blaise looked at each other with perplexity plastered on their faces, they were also shock by Draco's statement. Just like I am.