Goblet Of Fire- 6

A/N: don't mind the picture, I just find him really fine.

____________

It has been two weeks since the first task, and in those two weeks, I've been avoiding him. I'm still avoiding him and  so far, avoiding him has been successful.

The reason why I'm avoiding? He's a controlling jerk and he still flirts with that Beauxbaton girl after he gave me hickeys during the first task. I don't understand him and I don't want to, he's a messed up teenage boy. And I shouldn't associating with someone like him, but because of the damn arrange marriage I have to.

I trudge inside the Great Hall, clutching tightly on my bag as I sat in my usual seats in the Slytherin row. Blaise is sitting in front of me, my eyes accidentally landed on the blonde brat that I've been avoiding. He is meters away from us, sitting with the Beauxbaton girl he's been flirting with.

I can't help but feel annoyed. That girl shouldn't be in the Slytherin row.

The girl is twisting her dark brown hair with her finger  while staring at him up and down. She does realize that she's a lot older than him, right? I can't believe I'm saying this but if Draco wants to flirt with a girl other than me, I'd actually prefer Parkinson.

"Are you serious right now?" Blaise asked then stabbed his fork into the sausage.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"You keep staring at him. Aren't you suppose to ignore him?"

I scoffed. "I'm not looking at him, I'm staring at the girl. She looks so desperate for him" I looked down on my untouched plate filled with food, three pieces of sausages, scrambled egg with veggies and a red apple.

Surprisingly I'm not up for breakfast. But I'm still eating, so I took the apple then bite on it.

"Well what do you expect? Your little boyfriend is popular among girls" Blaise chuckled.

"Don't ever call me his girlfriend" I muttered, I glanced at Malfoy's direction and this time our eyes met, making me look straight at Blaise quickly.

"No matter how much you hate it, Eunice. You're still his girlfriend, which left me wondering... Why didn't you break up with him?" He took a huge bite out of the sausage then cocked his head to the side.

Because I have no choice. As much as I want to sent my parents a letter to cancel the marriage, I know they won't listen to my words. They will do everything just for me to marry that ferret boy.

I remained silent in my seat, eating the apple silently. "You still like him? Right? Admit it"

I don't.

But I remained silent, instead I shook my head saying no.

"Yes you do, pretty obvious. The way you look at him and that Beauxbaton girl it looks like you're going to kill them"

"Blaise, I don't like him anymore. He can get whoever girl he likes whether its that French lady or Parkinson,I don't really give a fuck anymore" I spat, my voice raising a bit loud but I doubt anyone actually heard that.

"Was that true?" A voice said, Cedric came walking towards us with a smile on his face and I can't help but smile back. The past two weeks, I have been talking to Cedric more freely. I don't do it infront of Malfoy of course, he has no control over his anger issues. But now I don't bloody care.