K I D N A P P E D

"Let them go you smelly bastard!"

Neville Longbottom

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Pettigrew!"

Blaise Zabini
____________

Third Person's Pov

Sitting on the Great Hall, Eunice is across from Blaise and Pansy, while next to her is Neville, Luna and Ginny, they are in the Gryffindor row. Who would've thought that the two friend groups would unite and become as one?

They have been spending time with each other, all of them started to become friends ever since they realized that they all had huge hatred against the two new professors of the school, The Carrows.

It became their mission to save students, especially of younger years from the Carrows. Just a few days ago, Blaise and Neville was beaten up by Amycus and Alecto for going against in their decisions of teaching the second years the three unforgivable curses. Snape turned a blind eye, he never cared for the students.

"How's the Quibbler going Luna?" Pansy asked Luna, who's sitting next to Eunice.

Luna smiled at her "Going Great, Pans. Daddy had published it yesterday, and it already earned a lot of attention" she turned her head to Eunice then beamed. "Thanks to Eunice, she had helped me a lot"

Eunice smiled at them, she grabbed a sandwhich from the silver tray in front of her then munch on it. Everything seems to be alright as of the moment, Draco's seeing her two or three times a week, Blaise and Pansy finally stopped with hating other houses, particularly Gryffindor- everything seems to be going alright but for two things, The carrows, and the fact that The Dark Lord is getting stronger each day.

"Isn't Malfoy going to be here?" Blaise asked, Eunice. She nodded her head at him, Everyone in the whole school had seen Draco roaming around the halls, thus they realized that he visits just to see his girlfriend. "He really loves you" Blaise added.

Eunice couldn't help but blushed at his statement. "Talking about Malfoy.. " Pansy faltered. "I can't believe I actually liked him before" she scoffed.

"Yeah you were desperate for his attention, really obvious" Neville interrupted, and laughed at Pansy. Sneers left their mouths, and Eunice laughed, yeah how crazy that is, she thought.

Pansy shook her head, eating her own sandwhich while her face scrunched from cringe "I mean Malfoy is attractive but like, God I just- I was- I just can't believe it" She stuttered "I was like a lovesick puppy!" Then she faked-gag remembering how she was back then.

"I can't believe I fell in love with a blonde dude who has massive daddy Issues" She faked-gagged again.

Eunice turn her head to Pansy while the black headed girl is drinking her small goblet of water and hesitantly asked a question "Have you and Draco ever.... you know..... sexually interacted?"

She chocked on her water and with a high voice she replied "Fuck no! Eunice,  I haven't even kissed him! God what were you thinking?" She calmed herself down then continued  "We only held hands, and he was absolutely grossed by me, he did liked my attention, because he never received any romantic attention from you at all during third year"