Prisoner of Azkaban - 9

"Neville, I'm really, really sorry about this- Petrificus Totalus"

Hermione Granger
_________________________

Eunice Willow Pov:

After Hogsmeade, things are kind of ugly for me. I wrote my dad a letter, telling him that I don't want to do the marriage anymore. I may regret this in the future but I don't care, I'm not going to marry a dim-witted scrawny boy. Not after seeing him with Pansy on that tea shop.

It's been a day since Almira had sent the letter to my father, but I got no reply. They're probably shock by what I said, and refuse to answer my pleadings of canceling the marriage. But I'm their daughter! Can't I choose for my life?

Besides, dating him is tiring. He's such an overdramatic selfish prick, now I heard they're going to execute Buckbeak because of a mistake Malfoy did. I can't believe it, he wasn't even injured, him and his father are such an evil duo.

I check the huge clock hanging above the door in my dormitory, 1:05 pm. It's the time they're going to kill Buckbeak.

I grabbed my wand from my locked drawer then went outside my dormitory. I had to see Hagrid or atleast the golden trio, I know they're going to be there. sprinting down the marbled staircase, I almost stumble on the way down.

Just when I stepped in the common room, I saw Draco and his gang on the couch. They're snickering and mocking Hagrid by mimicking his voice and the way he speaks.

This made me furious, I strut towards them, hands on my waist then huffed. "Malfoy" I said with a stern voice.

Nott, Goyle and Draco all turned their heads at me, finally noticing my presence. "What do you want, Willow?"

"You're such a dick!" I spat at him then I look over at Nott, a smirk is plastered on his face and he eyes me up and down. Draco was right, he really did became one of his followers.

I looked at Draco once again and now he stood from the couch, and looking down on me since he's taller than me. His hair is hanging down on his forehead and then he leaned in my ear "You want to see it?"

I look at hin puzzled so he looks down and I followed his gaze only to realize he's talking about his dick.

I pushed him slightly creating distance. "Back off, Scrawny boy"

Nott sneered making Draco snapped his head at him, which made Nott silent. "Don't ever call me Scrawny" he muttered.

"I understand the embarrassment you got when that Hippogriff injured you but you've taken it too far and now they're going to kill the poor creature"

"If you're in my position you would've done the same thing, don't act all innocent" Draco spat, taking me aback.

"Well then stop acting like such an arse"

"Damn Malfoy, your girlfriend's a feisty one" Theo smirk at me, I gave him a deathly glare.

"I'm not his girlfriend" My eyes locked with Malfoy as I said those words and I swear I can see his eyes darkened.

"Maybe I have chance after all" Theo sneered but Draco turned around and gave him a glare.

"Kidding" Theo immediately gulped then sat straight seeing the mad Malfoy.