Prisoner of Azkaban-6

"Clever Harry, But not Clever enough"

Fred & George Weasley
__________________________

   Hogsmeade Day     

Eunice Villena Willow 

Eunice woke up from the sound of giggling girls, she opened her eyes only to see Pansy and her girl gang crowding over her personal cupboard.

She immediately stood from her bed then went straight to them, her hair's a bit messy from the sleep but she didn't care. "What are you doing?" She asked, the girls flinched then turned around.

Pansy glared at Eunice, she's in between Millicent bulstrode and Daphne Greengrass. "None of your business, Willow"

"That's my fucking cupboard Parkinson!" Eunice spat.

"And so?" Pansy asked, Eunice felt her head boiling. What were they doing to her cupboard? Surely they did something and Eunice swear she will kill Pansy.

"Move Pughead!" Eunice shoved Pansy to the side, making her stumble to the cold ground. Millicent and Daphne gasped then helped her stood.

Eunice opened her cupboard, ignoring Pansy's dirty words against her. As she opened her cupboard, she saw small cutted green and black pieces of fabric all over the surface.

Her jaw dropped the dress, my dress.
Her mind flooded with furious thoughts, she wanted to hex Parkinson, she wanted to make her pay for this.

She snapped her head to Pansy and grabbed her wand from the table beside the cupboard then held it under Pansy's chin.

"You insolent bitch" She muttered, the three girls gulped then blinked at each other.

"Hey we can talk this out-

"Shut your filthy mouth" Eunice warned Pansy, she's not just angry, she's furious. Parkinson and her cronies ripped the dress Eunice's mother gave to her for the Hogsmeade Trip.

"You know better than to mess with me Parkinson, I swear to Merlin one wrong move and you'll be sent in the Hospital Wing" Eunice fumed, she retreated her wand from Parkinson's chin.

Pansy and her henchmen quickly flounced off the girl's dorm but before that Pansy stumble down on a book making her shriek, she stood up and pushed Daphne and Millicent out of the way, making her escape first.

Fucking lunatics, Eunice thought.

She sat down on her bed, crestfallen. Now what is she going to wear? She didn't prepare a lot of winter outfits, and she didn't want to go to Hogsmeade with just plain pants, jumper and a winter coat. It's out of style.

Out of nowhere she saw a figure at the corner of her eye, she turn her head and saw a young girl- Astoria Greengrass.

"I tried to stop them but Daphne-" Astoria stopped, she sighed then slowly went in front of Eunice. "Daphne told me not to meddle in"

Eunice smiled at the young girl, she always knew Astoria is somehow different from Daphne despite them being sisters. Astoria is the kinder sister while Daphne is the repulsive one. The first year girl sat beside Eunice in the bed.

"It's okay Astoria, you did nothing wrong" Eunice mumbled to the dark brown haired girl.

"I know that dress was expensive" Astoria replied.

"Only about 30 galleons" Eunice grinned, she stood up from her bed and opened her cupboard once again. Examining what to wear, she put a hand on her chin, immensely trying to think of a way to style the tasteless winter clothes.