Order of the Phoenix-3

A/N: isn't he one fine specimen?

__________________

I woke up, feeling a shake on my arm afterwards I heard someone. "Wake up" his cold voice rang in my ear.

I opened my eyes then slowly sat straight up, then I felt my head hurt, I blinked a couple of times,after that, I rubbed my eyes to clear my blurry vision. Then I tilted my head and saw Draco, I gaze over the room, it's not the girl's dormitories, the room is huge, quite dim and cold, almost like his room in the Manor, my eyes landed to him once again.

"H-how did I-

"You were drunk last night" He replied, coldly. I furrowed my eyebrows then I lightly gasp, remembering what had happened. I looked down on my clothes, I wasn't in my robes and uniform anymore, Instead I am wearing a white T-shirt three sizes bigger and some cotton shorts.

I took the blankets off of my body in a swift movement, the fabric touched the back of my hand and I felt a sharp pain making me wince, I lifted my hand to see my scar then my face fell from realization-

Fuck did he saw my hand?

"Here's your uniform and your robes" Draco went to his wardrobe and took my clothes, he went towards me and threw my uniform and my robes on the bed lightly. "You'll be late for class"

"Draco-

"I'll be going first" He didn't even take one look at me when he opened the door and left.

Shit.

Great Just Great.

I sighed then stood from his bed, I immediately placed my hands back on the bed when my feet landed the cold ground, feeling a little dizzy. The Firewhisky was damn strong.

When I regained my senses, thoughts, balance and everything, I slipped out of  the white T-shirt and cotton shorts that I suppose were his, considering how large they are and how they smell exactly like him. I wore my uniform, and fixed my tie, then I slipped the robes on my body. After I'm done, I fixed my hair and left his room.

As soon as I went outside, the cozy, dark hallways greeted me, I instantly  realized that Draco's room is in the dungeons, which makes it easier for me to walk back to the common room.

Of course, I wouldn't go to class without even brushing my teeth, so I went back to my dormitories to brush my teeth and grab my bag with my books inside it, gladly everyone's out already, eating breakfast. After I'm done, I decided to skip breakfast knowing I'll be late for my first class, Transfiguration.

Today is Wednesday, I have three classes with Draco. Charms, Potions and Muggle Studies. I really need to talk to him, I know he saw my scar, but he doesn't need to be cold, if anything he should be worried about me or be angry at Dolores.

I should already be used to his attitude, he's a lot worser before. I can tell he's going to try and ignore me for the rest of the day, like I did before. I just wish he won't lash out on me if I try to talk to him.

Transfiguration Class

I was late for class, when I entered, all heads turned at me, making me gulped. "Ms. Willow, I suppose there is a reason for your tardiness?" Mcgonagall asked in a low but stern voice.