P I A N O & T H E T R U T H

The piano's melody, so relaxing and nurturing. The love grew, intensified, even without the voices of two people, I felt it, through the sound of the piano.
___________

"I wish I never boarded then train" He took a step back, eyes filled with confusion. "I should've just stayed at Kings Cross" I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He queried. "Where is this conversation leading?"

I shook my head "You wouldn't understand Draco"

"About Astoria I-I I can expla-"

"No" I chuckled like lunatic, then I shook my head before going to the bed and lay down. My eyes meeting the shiny white ceiling. "There's no need for explanation you can go"

But Draco didn't move in his spot. "You said you were drugged, Then you said you were rape and you expect me to leave?!" He seethed with anger.

I laughed, I'm finally becoming crazy but my tears still dropped from my eyes and down to my cheeks, I didn't even think about wiping them. "Now you care" I spoke softly then sat up straight, meeting his fuming eyes.

"You only care when something bad happens to me" I gulped. "Right?"

He remained silent.

"I guess being rape was a good thing then" I rose my eyebrows then grinned like a psychopath. "Atleast you would care"

He went up to me then cupped my face, Pity and Regret is plastered in his expression. "What did Nott do to you?" His voice cracked.

Finally, my psychopath self left, exchanged with my usual broken one. "Why do you care Draco? It's too late now" I cried.

"Tell me" He sat down next to me on the bed, hands never leaving my face. "Tell me everything"

But I refused. I don't want to tell him anything anymore. I wanted to die. I don't want to make up with him, I'd rather die. "Go to Astoria, Draco" His face fell as if his world just collapsed in front of him. "She's not a slut like me"

He hands dropped down from my face and he stared at me with regret. "She didn't cheat on you"

"She's not a stick"

With every words I said, A knife stabbed me, not even in the heart, but straight to my soul.

"She isn't damaged"

My chest was physically and mentally hurt, like I was being hammered with a nail directly in the heart.

"She's everything you ever wanted"

"Didn't you said she was good in bed?"

Draco shook his head furiously "Stop it- You told me you were rap-

"Why would you believe my words?" I cutted him off. "I'm a lying bitch Draco. You know that"

It wasn't my intention to make him feel guilty, I just want him to get the hell out of my life. We are both hurt, but mine was in a whole different level. God put me in this misery, and I couldn't get the answers to why.

"I'm gonna fucking kill Nott" He stated making me smile faintly.

"What so I can gain your trust and go back to you?" I questioned softly, I stood from the bed and went to my wardrobe, I grabbed the Pinx Box and handed it to Draco. "Here, Give it to him. I wouldn't be here to eat this anyway"

He stared down at the Pink Box and slowly took the plastic lid off, I started to grab my clothes and prepared my trunk while he observed the box.

"Wait- I didn't bought any chocolates- it said D.M why-I" Draco stuttered and he finally realized. I didn't face him, I continued packing my clothes and put them in my trunk.