Goblet of Fire - 4

"Why so Tense Potter?"

Draco Malfoy
___________________

COURTYARD

I left all of my books at my respective table in Snape's classroom knowing that Potions is my next class.

I made my way to the courtyard, looking for Draco. It's almost time for the next class. Where the hell is he?

We were suppose to be together and that bloody idiot went to his dorm to do something and when I came looking for him he wasn't there anymore.

I stare at the students and noticed they all had badges on their robes, with the words "Support Cedric Diggory" that turns into "Potter Stinks".

I shook my head then sigh, The chosen champions came as a shock to all of us, the Goblet chose four student, two of them being in Hogwarts. Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter. I don't know how Harry's name happened to be in the Goblet, he's underage and he couldn't possibly outsmarted Dumbledore.

He can't even grind the Scarab Beetles properly. So surely, someone else must've done it.

I was snap in my thoughts when a ravenclaw boy walked towards me, with the badge in his hand.

"Oi, Willow. Want to wear one?" I didn't know his name and I didn't intend to know, so I just shook my head saying no, then continued walking until I reach the center of the courtyard.

I gaze at the area to look for Draco, where the hell is he? I saw Goyle, Crabbe, Blaise and other Slytherin students beside the tree so I went up to them.

But before I could even get a step closer, Cedric called me out.

I turned around to face him and he had a wide grin plastered on his face, I gripped my wand tightly hoping that Draco wasn't around to see me talking to him.

"Cedric" I chimed. "Congratulations"

He gave me a charming smile then spoke. "Thanks. I'm actually quite nervous, for the first task. I don't know what I'm up against"

I nodded then pat him in the shoulder. "I think you'll do just fine"

"Anyways, have you seen Draco?" I asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows before looking around the courtyard. "Pretty sure he was just here a while ago, he was handing out the badges"

So he was the one who did the badges? Of course, why didn't I think of that?

"Looking for me?" I turned around to where my fellow slytherins are but found no sight of Draco.

I look at Goyle and he pointed his finger up in the tree, I tilted my head up and there he is.

He's sitting comfortable on a branch, heavy enough to support his weight.

"Darling, didn't I told you not to talk to him?" Draco grunted. His blonde hair is hanging softly on the side of his forehead, making him look like a hot bully.

"Draco, do me a favor and go down from your tree branch this instant" I ordered him, but he only smirked at me.

"No can do, how about you tell Diggory to shove off" He spat.