C O M P A R T M E N T

"You're right Bellatrix, she will be in good use"

Lord Voldemort
____________

6th Year, my sixth year in Hogwarts.

I boarded inside the train, holding a small purse. Everyone looked so happy. Making me feel jealous. I passed by the crowded students and saw Draco on the end of the train with Pansy, and Blaise.

I smiled when I saw him, the heaviness I felt on my stomach and the burden in my shoulder immediately lifted, just by seeing his presence.

My love.

He was the only who kept me going, the only reason why I'm still not crazy after what happened to me in the Mansion during that summertime.

Without hesitation, I immediately run up to him, accidentally bumping by the other students along the way, but I ignored them, because I have been dying to see him. I have been worried, sickly worried in those two months that I did everything to hear any news from him.

"Draco!" I yelled, earning the attention of other students. He turned around and I immediately run towards him, and tightly wrapped my arms around his neck, he groaned but then he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer in the embrace.

"Aren't you a little too happy to see me?" He taunted. I went silent, just continued hugging him. His scent, apples, mint and expensive cologne, this intoxicating and addicting scent that I've been yearning to smell in those two months, I'm finally smelling him again.

"Pack it up, lovebirds, we got a big year ahead of ourselves" Blaise spoke, he was sitting down in the compartment beside Pansy.

I broke the hug and immediately sat down inside the compartment, when suddenly a black smoke appeared.

It alarmed me.

I immediately stood from my seat, making Pansy and Blaise flinch. My instincts naturally kicked in, to keep an eye on my surroundings.

"What was that? Blaise?" Draco asked, his voice was alert.

"Don't know" Blaise casually answered.

"Why are the both of you so tensed?" Pansy asked, the smoke started dissipating, making my nerves calm down.

It wasn't that kind of smoke-okay.

"Relax guys, it's probably just some first years messing around" Pansy stated, I quickly sat down on my seat then breath out.

"Come on, Draco. Sit down, we'll be at Hogwarts soon" I mumbled, Draco suspiciously eyed the train once again before sitting down.

Once he sat down, I automatically held his hand, intertwining my fingers with his under the table, but he flinched. Nevertheless, he loosened up and smiled at me before completely joining our hands below the table.

"Blimey Eunice, you've gotten hella thin!" Pansy exclaimed, her eyebrows rose in shock seeing my frail body.

She wasn't lying. I did became awfully thin. I wasn't eating well on the Mansion. I couldn't bring myself to eat, because of them.