Chapter 18

Aja's POV
*back to present time*

"Are we over?~ S"

"Leave me alone~ Aja"

"Call me later~ S"

I threw my phone on my bed, and walked downstairs. My dad was reading the newspaper and drinking his coffee.

"Hey pumpkin." He looked up "What's wrong?"

"Drama." I said as I sat next to him

"I'll stay out of it." He continued to read the paper

"Hey babe ;)~ G" (Gilinsky)

"What's up? :) ~ Aja"

"Thinkin about you :*~ G"

":) I wish I could say the same. Haha~ Aja"

"Sammy told me what happened :(~ G"

"Tell him that I don't care.~ Aja"

"He's the one that set Logan up. He wanted to make you jealous then surprise you with a date, but you wouldn't believe him.~ G"

"He made that up.~ Aja"

"I swear he didn't. Aja, I know you're better than this. You have to get back together with Sammy :(~ G"

"I don't want Sammy. He's a douche~ Aja"

I never got a reply back. I walked up to my room and belly flopped on my bed.

"Aja, please believe me. I set Logan up.~ S"

"Save it. I don't have~ Aja"

":(~ S"

"Bye.~ Aja"

"Ugh!" I yelled
________
Sammy's POV

I sat my phone on the table and put my head in my hands. Why can't she believe me? I'm telling the truth, but she won't understand. The love of my life was slipping out of my life. Slowly, then all at once.

"Logan, please tell Aja that I set you up. She won't understand.~ S"

"I tried to tell her, but she keeps saying 'I don't care'~ L"

"Okay. Thanks~ S"

I should just give her a break. Nothing will change her mind. She'll come around eventually.
________
Gilinsky's POV

I'm just gonna be honest here; a little part of me doesn't want Aja to get back together with Sammy. Why? Because she's hot, and she deserves much better than him. I will treat her right, and Sammy won't. He'll ditch her at parties, and I'll stay be her side. I want to stay with her forever, but that's a long time.

"Come overrrrrrr~ Aja"

"Be right there. ;)~ G"

I drove to Aja's house, then knocked on the door.

"Come in." Aja welcomed me

"Why did you want me to come over?" I asked

"Follow me."

She lead me to the backyard, where two four-wheelers stood in the grass.

"Last one to the pond is a rotten egg!" She yelled

I quickly strapped on the helmet and hopped on. Aja had a slight delay, but she caught up quickly. I hammered the speed, leaving her in the dust. The pond became more clear in view, as I hammered the speed more. At the very end, I did doughnuts, waiting for Aja.

"You're a rotten egg!" I called

"Whatever!" She stuck her tongue out

Was this the start to and everlasting relationship?
________
________
________

A/N
Sorry it took me 80 million years to write this, I've been really busying doing absolutely nothing.

Comment Vote 💞