Chapter 23

*song of the Chapter: Before He Cheats~ Carrie Underwood*

Aja

I woke up with a pounding headache, and a bunch of texts from Sammy and Logan. Screw them.

Come over :(

Be right there ;)

I took some Advil for my headache, and turned on the TV. A few minutes later, Jack walked through the door. (Gilinksy btw)

"What's up?" He asked

"Nothing much. Sammy and I had an argument." I looked down

"Did you guys break up?"

"Yeah, but Julia asked me and everyone else to move to Cali, and I'm not sure if I can live with him." I furrowed my eyebrows

"Aja, it'll be alright. Eventually everything will take its course, and it will work it's self out. Trust me." He said while looking into my eyes. "I mean, if you say so. I just don't want things to get weird."

"It won't." He smiled

I sighed and put my feet on Jacks legs.

"Everything will work it's self out."

_______

Adyson

"Just please come home." My mom begged. "What? So you can call me a slut again?" I yelled through the phone.

"No, it's just because I miss you so much, and I haven't gotten to see you for a few weeks. I miss you."

"No. I'm not coming home." I ended the call and threw my phone on the bed.

My baby bump has beginning to look noticeable. Yay, time to buy new clothes, note the sarcasm. I've been craving goldfish for a while, probably due to the baby.

"Bye Elizabeth. I'll be at the store. Do you need anything?" I asked

"No. I think I'm good." She said "Alright, bye." I waved

I hopped into my car, and the latest pop started to play through the speakers. When I got to the store, I picked up three cartons of goldfish, some milk, and grabbed some of Hayes's favorite foods.

As I was walking to checkout, I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw the biggest shock of my life...
________
________
________

A/N

I'm gonna start doing the song of the chapter or whatever. But short update. I feel like all of the cliff hangers are happening to Adyson :/