Chapter 28

Sammy

I walked into our hotel to find Aja sleeping. It was around 5:30 and I found no luck trying to find a job. I sighed and got into the bed next to Aja. She turned and mumbled a few words but never woke up.
I called the front desk and ordered a medium pizza for Aja and I. About thirty minutes later, room service knocked on the door and gave us our food.
"Is that pizza?" Aja asked, half asleep

"Get it while it's hot." I smiled

She crawled out of bed and walked like a zombie over to the table.

"Even though you're half asleep, you still look like a princess to me." I said to her as I handed her a slice of pizza

"Afghtskfkyel." Aja mumbled with her mouth full

Before I could say anything somebody knocked on the door.

"Adyson?" What are you doing here?" I asked

"Moving to LA duh." She laughed

"When did this happen?"

"Today." Hayes said

For the next few minutes we talked about moving and all of that good stuff.

"So how much longer will you be carrying this little bundle of joy?" Aja said

"Four more months." Adyson said

"Wow, it's been that long?"

"Apparently so." She laughed.

"Hopefully Sammy and I will have a few running around our house. After marriage, or course."

I looked up at her and realized something.

"Aja, can I talk to you in private, please." I said

"Yeah, sure."

I walked out to the patio and looked at her with dreadful eyes.

"I-is something wrong?" She asked

"Well, the problem is, this morning when we kinda, yeah," I paused and took a deep breath "I didn't use protection."

Aja stared blankly at me. It took a few seconds for her to adjust.

"Okay." She said

"You-you're not mad at me?" I asked

"No, why would I be. It's not your fault. I mean, what are the odds of be getting pregnant?"

We walked back inside and ate the rest of our meal with Adyson and Hayes.

Aja was right. What are the odds of her getting pregnant.

_______
_______

Short update because it's late. But I'll defiantly have an extra long update on Friday because I have an 8 1/2 hour car ride *crying emoji* for my sisters graduation.

Stay tuned 💋