Chapter 16

Harry's POV
17 years old

My hands are roaming all over Madden's bare skin, and I can't believe we're here. I can't believe this is happening.

Having sex with this girl is something I've thought about since I found out what sex was and what I could do with my dick.

It's probably disturbing to know that because I was young as hell, but that's just something guys think about way earlier than girls. And growing up, I always thought that Madden was going to be the only girl I did that with, but fate had other plans.

I wasn't an asshole, I would have waited for Madden. But when she refused to see me, speak to me, or even acknowledge my existence, I decided to not wait around. She was stubborn, and I knew it would take her a long time before she came around and realized when I told her no that night, it was for her own good. What was right for her.

I had done other things with girls at that point, but not sex. I had been very discreet about it and didn't make it a point to brag in the guys locker room about the girl who would suck my dick under the bleachers after school. Or the first time I got a girl off on my fingers in the same movie theater I took Madden too when we both those fake tickets and snacks.

So to say I was surprised to hear about her finding out what I had done was an understatement. I didn't say anything because it wasn't fair to those girls for one, but the main reason was Madden. It was always Madden. I didn't want her to hear what I was doing and think it meant anything. Those were just girls to me, a way to pass the time and give me some experience under my belt for the girl I really wanted.

They knew the score too. Didn't matter how young we were, I made no qualms about what would happen between us after we both got what we wanted. I was never going to love anyone else but Madden, and anyone ever thinking otherwise wasn't fair. Or true.

After our fight that night in her room, I stopped waiting around. I had sex with a lot of girls, mostly older. They were less to worry about when it came to attachments. And it had never meant a damn thing to me, it was just a warm hole to stick my main member in and we both get off.

But this was Madden. My Madden. My girl. I had to do this right. Had to make sure she never regretted giving something so special to me, especially after all she had been through.

I wasn't a sentimental guy. I didn't give an absolute shit about anyone else, and I didn't know dick about love, but I knew I loved her. And I knew life would be unbearable without her.

"Tell me what you want. You're in control." I tell Madden, wanting her to know everything we did would only be if she said it was okay.

"I want you to do everything to me."

"Everything, huh?"

She nods. "I know I don't know anything, but I want you to show me what it's supposed to be like. What it's supposed to feel like."

"I promise I'll make you feel good, I'll make you forget about anyone else who's ever dared to touch what's mine." I kiss my way down her neck and chest. "Cause you are mine."

"Yes," She simpers on a squirm. "Yours."

"Say it again. Say who you belong to you."

"Yours, I'm yours Harry."

"Who's touching you right now." I ask, as my tongue skims down her inner thighs and I can see how wet she is.

"You."