Chapter 4

I stepped out of my room to look at the person who just arrived. Standing in the hall was a blonde-haired woman in a floor-length red velvet dress with a cape attached to her neck. Her blonde hair grazed her waist as she strolled around the room looking around. As I gently coughed, she turned around facing me. She was a beautiful woman and from the expression on her face, she knew that too.

"Welcome to my home Baroness. I'm Louisa Soames." I introduced myself as she reached out her hand waiting for a kiss on her knuckles. This is going to be interesting night, I thought while kissing her diamond rings gently.

"Are you the courtesan girl?" She asked with a slight arrogance in her voice.

"Yes, that would be me." I nodded. "Please take a seat...?"

"Annabelle" she answered. I almost smiled, so it's not Isabella, thanks Ros.

"Can I get you some refreshments? Fruit, perhaps?"

"No, I would rather be over with this." she began to take off her red dress and when she stood in front of me in only a corset and skirt, she sat down on one of the chairs and looked at me with her legs open.

"You know what to do slut." I didn't like what she called me, but I knew she was just trying to prove her superiority. Feeling slightly humiliated I knelt between her legs. I already knew this woman wasn't going to be my favorite client.

"Are you going to start or what?" looking down at me with an ice-cold look. She couldn't be older than my 19 years. I'm sure she's already married to a distinguished rich nobleman with a small cock. What a sad life for her.

I pulled up her skirt and saw curly blond hair between her legs, leaning over I gently rubbed my cheeks on her inner thighs. She was soft and had a good scent, you could smell that she is washing herself with expensive soaps down there.

I kissed her inner thighs, drawing a wet stripe with my tongue upwards until I got where she wanted me most. Holding her folds apart with my fingers licked her deeply. Throwing her head back, she began moaning as I continued to plunge my tongue into her. What can I say, I had several people to practice on...

"Oh yes" she murmured to herself as her hands held on to me, clinging to my hair. I slipped my tongue up to her clit and began to lick it with small movements as one of my hand wandered up to her boob. Grabbing it, I began to gently massage it feeling her hard nipple rubbing against my palms. She was not a screamer, she barely gave any sign that she was enjoying it.

"Don't you dare to stop!" She threatened me with closed eyes leaning back in the chair. I dared to plunge one finger in her, and immediately her walls clenched around it. Her back suddenly arched, which gave away that she is close.

I felt myself getting wet, so I tried to position myself in a way where my clothes won't be ruined. Seeing that she is slowly reaching her peak, I started to suck hard on her pink pearl while fingering her harder than before.

She stiffened and let go with a deep moan. Sitting there, calming down she eyed me warily before standing up and walking to the fruit bowl taking a piece of grape.

"You know I've heard a lot about you." She said. "Only in private, of course." She chewed slowly turning her back at me.

"And what did they say about me?" I asked still kneeling at the chair.

"That you're very good with your tongue and a perfect lover in bed. Sadly, I haven't experienced any of these so far." She chuckled lightly.

"You just had an orgasm because of me Annabelle." I smirked at her. "And do not tell me you faked it.... I could feel your cunt tightening around my finger while you creamed all over my face." I was wiping my chin on purpose with the back of my hand. I am not gonna give my submissiveness easily to her.

She looked at me fury showing in her eyes as she slowly walked towards me.

"You have a big mouth you sassy little bitch!" She whispered, and suddenly grabbed my neck with a swift move pulling me up by it, slapping me hard across the face. Well, I didn't see that coming...okay I lied I totally saw it and damn was it as hot as I imagined...

It burned where it hit me, but I wanted her to totally lose control. Since she was still holding my neck, I leaned more into her grip.

"You were curious about me, weren't you?" I whispered our lips almost touching, while looking deeply into her eyes. "You were wondering if the rumors about me were true and since your husband couldn't satisfy your needs properly with his little dick, you decided to give it a try. Am I right?" I smiled at her.

"But I don't understand something. If you were looking for a female lover, why didn't you force a maid in your home? I bet she would have done anything not to be kicked out of the house.... It would have been easier than travelling two days in a carriage.

"That's enough." She was squeezing me with an iron fist, I could feel less and less air coming into my lungs, but I didn't care, I wanted to see what she will do in her full anger. "But no, you rather traveled to get fucked by the famous Louisa Soames." I was laughing at her by now. I was so turned on by her anger.

"I said enough!" She shouted at me throwing me on the ground. I blinked at her from below. My face met the carpet with a painful burn. Now my other cheek is on fire. Fantastic that's going to leave a mark for a few days - I thought while rubbing my face. Annabelle stood above me with her legs spread apart, pushing out her hip-and pubic bone. Reaching out, she grabbed me by my hair and with a single sentence, she pushed me between her legs. "You better use that big mouth for something else and this time make it faster."

And what else could I do, but obey her?

Hi there! Don't forget to vote or comment if you liked it! :) Thank you so much for reading!