Special scene for my special readers

and because i know almost everyone was waiting for this...so enjoy ;)

3rd POV

Flora was giddy. Her long white dress reached the ground in an elegant manner, flowing behind her as she walked toward the two loves of her life. Her hair was gently falling onto her back in gentle locks, shining as the sunlight reflected on the curls.

Arriving to the twins, they were both holding out their hands, grabbing Flora's smaller ones with a delightful smile.

"You are beautiful." Both said in unison. Flora's teeth were showing as she grinned, trying to pour all her love in that one smile, which was obviously impossible, but the twins understandingly pressed a loving yet soft kiss onto her hands, signaling their adoration toward the petite girl.

She was grateful for the women, who kept her mind off her dark thoughts that came more occasionally than she would have admitted.

Thinking back about her love life in the past six years, she was thankful that in the end they could work through all their problems.

~*~

Seychelle and Michelle were both on the edge, tension was visible between the two, as both fell in love with the petite girl as time went by. Arguing and showing their dominance towards each other and fighting for the beautiful woman's heart was a daily routine for the two, making their mothers and family sad by the sight. Sometimes there was two jewelries placed at the front at the girl's tent, then next day there would be flowers. It became obvious for everyone that the girl had two suitors.

Flora was also hurting, her heart was pulling in two direction and she couldn't explain why. The only solution that was left, was honesty. In the beginning, she was ashamed that her heart wanted both women, feeling selfish of her need, but decided that the two cannot keep up this behavior anymore.

So, sitting down with them at one table, she started her speech, she wrote carefully down a couple of times already, explaining her feelings and fears to the twins.

At first, the women sat there not believing what they were hearing. The small girl wanted both of them. Looking at each other in shock they didn't know how to react suddenly. They never thought about sharing before. They decided to try it though, not wanting to lose the girl, but the deep down they were insecure that the girl wouldn't be able to handle both of them, always giving more attention to the other, birthing more tension and jealousy between them.

But boy, were they wrong... As petite and shy as the girl was, she was perfectly aware of the twin's issue, showing each how much she equally loved them by giving soft kisses, hugs and touches to both, never making it feel like that one was less favored than the other. As time went by, her relationship with the twins became more intimidate and romantic and luckily Seychelle and Michelle became more confident about their position in the girl's life too.

But they never had sex. Flora was saving herself for their wedding night. Which was today.

~*~

The ceremony was already over when it started to get dark. The tree made their way down the small path that was only for the newly-weds.

There was a smaller crowd cheering for them as they walked away towards their own tent. Yes, they finally got their own one, moving out from friends and parents, staring to build their own family nest.

Michelle opened the tent for her young wife, receiving a soft kiss on the cheeks as her bride entered the huge tent. "We have a surprise for you in the bedroom."