15. Ship

Kissing Jason brings feelings I have never felt before. It's like I am high, better than high. I am flying. I am dreaming. I am alive.

It's the best fucking feeling ever.

The way his slightly chapped yet wet lips touch mine, sending sparks throughout my body tenfold, making me all excited and giddy inside. It's like I never want to separate from him, from his warmth, his comfort, his touch that make my heart beat like a godman racecar and my stomach feels like it has a bloody circus in there. His tongue traces my bottom lip and I open my mouth invitingly. Our tongues touching , clashing against each other fighting for dominance. Somehow,we both knew it's gonna happen someday, so I let it happen.

I gave up dominance.

I submitted.

I let him do all he wanted to do with my mouth. He nipped and bit my lips, sucked on my tongue and thtroughly explored my wet carvan deeming it yet again as his to explore, to touch and kiss and bite.
While I let my fingers tug his hair in a gentle caressing touch. His hands went down to my waist before resting on my hips as I sat on his lap, his fingers softly strocking at my skin under the shirt and it burnt me, in the best fucking way possible.

Seemingly for the need of air we leaned back, I was flushed all over at my ever first intimate experience , my first kiss, with Jase, with my mate. It was, for lack of better word.....

....perfect.

I hid my face in his neck breathing deeply. He also was catching his breath while placing quick light kisses along my neck. Atticus was overjoyed at our mate's acceptance and our first kiss, with the overwhelming urge to mark him as ours. But that will have to wait, hopefully not long.

He gripped my chin between his his index finger and thumb

"Summer, look at me." The command in his deep husky voice made me shiver and turned me on to no ends, only for him to pull me closer until there was no space between us. The nickname always gets to me, I don't think I will ever get used to it, it makes me cared for and accepted, like I meant something to him.

I looked at his disheveled yet sexy face with with slight hesitance and shyness which was totally unlike me. The calm, collected and confident Alpha.

"How are you feeling bub?"

These pet names will be the death of me.

"Happy"

My answer made him smile, making me happier than I already was.

"Lia is gonna be...." I trailed off.

"Thrilled" he provided.

"Huh?"

"Her 'ship' has sailed finnaly" he said finger qouting the word ship, even though he had this light in his eyes thinking about our Princess.

The concept of shipping people still baffled him to no ends and he did not even try to hide it. It was a fun conversation between us, Lia trying to explain him how it works and him getting all weirded out.

"It, indeed, has sailed and it's not gonna sink any time soon"

"Nah. It's not gonna sink, period."

And just like that, we went to bed talked,cuddled and slept with smiles on our faces. Even though it was a little weird between us considering our baby girl was not there to ramble and not make it ackward, it was the most memorable day of my life. Hopefully,his too.

                         ~~~€~~~

Waking up to the face of the hottest man alive is a dream. But bruh it just got real for me. From my head on his chest and his arm holding me close, I could see his beauty and when I tell you I swooned, man did I swoon. I just wanted to lay down like this and never get up even if dinosaurs come back alive and that means something considering there's nothing as creepy as those fucking reptiles.