5.Better Than This

Louis's pov

Due to our exhausting first day and lack of sleep the night before I was hella tired so I decided to take a little nap which turned into a four hour long sleep. It was time for supper when I woke up so I knocked on Alex's door on the right side of my room to ask him if wanted to come with.

Big Mistake.

A few seconds after knocking the door, it opens to reveal.....

My asshole (not litteraly ofcourse) and.....

He was wet, water covering his sculpted chest , fine abs. He was only in towel and things were happening to me down South...

"What do you want?" He asked.
And that's when I realised I was staring. I looked at his face and his hair was sticking to his forehead and I had this sudden urge to touch and feel those soft looking pretty brown locks....but wait a minute what is he doing HALF NAKED in Alex's room?

"I want to talk to Alex" I said through gritted teeth.

At that moment the amount of anger I felt towards my best friend was highly embarrassing. Like, Atticus wanted to be let out and rip his head off.

DAMN YOU MATE BOND...DAMN YOU.

"Well I believe he will take a while in the shower, he is quite exhausted after our fun activities today." He replied.

And without thinking I let out loud growl I did not know I could produce which had the whole floor shaking and walked past him into the bathroom only to find it empty...

What the h-

"Really now Alpha , you have so little faith in your best friend that he might sleep with your supposed 'mate' " Jase said finger qouting the word mate.

"And the same little faith on said mate to do such things after him claiming to be straight. I expected better of you than this." He added.

I expected better of you than this.

The words kept repeating in my head like a recording, said by my father and then him. I could not hear anything being said, my head was spinning..

You cannot even kill a damn rogue..
How would you be an alpha?

I am disappointed in you, son.

I expected better of you than this..this thing you have become.

"Alex's room is to your left Louis. Are you even listening t-" He continued.

But I bolted. I ran and ran past the hallways, down the park , through various streets. I did not know where I was running to,I just ran.

"Louis calm down" Att said.
I blocked him and kept running.

Disappointment

Weak

Pathetic

Selfish

Abomination

Invalid

Weakling

Faggot.

✨✨✨

Hey guys
So unexpected turn of events...how did you like it... Thoughts?

I would like to thank CharlotteHGrey
For being such a supportive reader and giving me my first ever vote.

Thanks for reading. Lots of love ❤️

 Lots of love ❤️