10. Surprise After Surprise

Jason's pov

"A FUCKING HOT AIR BALLOON"

And it was indeed a hot air balloon. Large enough for four people and enough to even make me all exited and giddy inside but I kept a straight face and asked

" Do you even know how to ride this thing?"

" Let's get in and see , shall we?" Louis responded.

And we got in. He lit the fire thingy and did his stuff and before we know it we are up touching the sky, enjoying the breeze and the beautiful view of the mountains and lakes and valleys. Its certainly is very nice to be close to nature even if I am not running with the wind.

"Agreed" Adonis said.
"Mate is so nice , he did take us somewhere nature-y after all."

"He is not bad." I replied.

Lia looked like an angel with her hair flying everywhere with the wind , her porcelain skin and pink lips.

I wanna kiss her so bad.

She made us pose , took a lot of pictures and said that she is gonna rub it in her friends faces. She sure is a little petty though but she is mine. Well Louis' too I guess.

She even made Louis and me hold hands to take a pic and even though I was very much against the idea I let it slide so as to not ruin the mood and so that Adonis can feel his mate even for a little while.

We travelled for two hours or such before Louis said we are landing.

"In the middle of nowhere?" I asked.

"Yup" he answered and went back to doing his thing. Amy looked at me questioningly and just shrugged in
response. It was evening by now we should head back soon, I am getting a little hungry too.

We landed in a grass clearing and Lou told us to follow him...again.

After trailing after him for sometime, he told us to close our eyes for the last surprise and it surprised me that there was a surprise even left. When
he told us to look , in front of us was a huge lake with a picnic set up on the shore , basket, blankets, pillows and all.
It was surounded by trees, birds were chirping around us, the water making waving sounds, the forest was calm and cool, just like it was back home. That is when I realised and looked at him, eyes wide and mouth parted , frozen and speechless.

He did this for me.
Especially for me.

No one has ever done anything for me. At least not something this considerate.

He just smiled back at me widely , like a face spitting , shit eating grin.
And he looked beautiful in a boyish kind of way, in that moment with the moonlight on his face , that pretty smile , his bright blue eyes shimmering with so many emotions.

I, for the first time ,saw my mate in him.

                         ✨✨✨

Thanks for reading..lots of love ❤️

lots of love ❤️