21.Confession

Louis pov

Graceful.

That's what I would describe her as, the late beta female of my pack. My mate's mother.

He looked at me and then Lia. I gave him a teary smile. Which I hoped said something along the lines of  'I am falling for you.'

"Too many emotions? I made you guys cry. Now I did not want that to happen, I did not even imagine it happening. So don't be sad, I am okay now, with you guys. I am okay."

"Yeah and even you are not, it's okay." Lia said and I nodded, agreeing.

"How did I get so lucky?"

"I ask that to myself every day." I murmured. They chuckled.

"Anyway lat me give you a happy surprise as well. You know to compensate."

I was surprised already that he was not sobbing his heart out after such a emotional talk but I can see, even though he is sad, he has gotten over it, in his own way. So he is gonna be okay.  He closed Lia's eyes with his palms and stood her close to some sketches. And my own heart skipped a beat when I saw them.

This was the dress on that expensive ass cloth Store which Lia promised to wear only for the both of us

This was the dress on that expensive ass cloth Store which Lia promised to wear only for the both of us. I still remember that conversation clear as a day.

"But Jay look it's so pretty." My baby girl whined.

"I know and it looks prettier because you are wearing it but I don't want my mate going around and letting others look at what's mine."

I cleared my throat, rather obnoxiously.

"Sorry, ours."

"B-but...Lou tell him. Didn't you like it so much when I chose it, huh?"

I hold my hands up in surrender. I know better than to meddle in their argument.

She huffes loudly as if it will make the situated any better. Then she slowly widens her eyes as they fill with tears and gives Jase the most innocently pleading look she can muster. Now that.....might work.

Jay only gives her deadpan look in return, so she stomps away like a little child. Even my bitchy Lia becomes a pouting five year old in front of Jase. Its adorable really.

As we get out of the store with three bags in hands, Lia still looks back longingly.

"You can wear it." He says all of a sudden.

"What?!!!!"

"But only for the two of us."

"Huh...oh, ok. I promise, so let's go buy it." She says excitedly. He only gives her look towards a bag I am holding and it produces the same beautifully sexy dress.
Only after a high pitched shriek and tight hugs do we go back.