4.Laugh

Louis pov

First day of college..I have bags under my eyes and my head is pounding and this not due to a Hangover...it's because my oh so supportive wolf had to lecture me about how I should be mates with my mate and not just an alpha and how I did not put good enough effort on him...and basically how Jason is the God on earth..now yeah he might be a sex God with his muscles and scruff and beautiful cheekbones... according to girls obviously...but I made it clear that I have always been straight and will be that way and for me to pursue any kind of friendly relations.... Jase will have to accept and appreciate my existence as his friend and co-mate.

"Co mate? You know what don't answer that"  then he blocked me again. Stupid wolf.

"Dumb human"
What the-

"Look whose coming our way." Alex said from beside me.

It was my Redwith her two hot friends.Introductions were done i learned that the blondie was Zan and brunette was Sara and that they were mates.
I am just happy I get my mate alone with me for this class... or not.
Just as he entered the class...it felt as if time stoped all the eyes were on him and even though he had his emotionless mask on , I could see a hint of annoyance in his eyes. Guess he doesn't like attention and like good co-mate and alpha I am I decided to intervene.

"Oh fuck...it hurts" I exclaimed.
Now the attention was on me and I could see their expression the humans worried and confused while all the weres , amused.

"Are you okay, what happened?"the nerdy human girl beside me asked and I could see from my peripheral vision that Jase was searching for a seat cause our row was taken.

" He is fine ." Red replied for me.oh is someone jelly...so cuute I wanna pinch her cheeks.

"Yeah all four of them" smatypants Atticus added.

Oh god , this horny wolf.

"Now get up and take a different seat if want to have a peaceful first year."Zan threatened and miss nerd bolted away..I am feeling bad for the girl but eh..

"Jason...come sit with us." Zan yelled at Jase who was sitting across the room now. So much for having my mate all to myself...huff..
As he reached so did the formality.

"Good morning Amelia, did you sleep well last night?" He asked her. I could tell none of us slept well though.

" Alpha." He greeted me with a nod.

Ugh...I am not doing this anymore.

"Asshole." I said with a faux serious expression. He looked clearly amused by my antics.

The professor entered and the class went on in silence.

After two classes with Alex , we were sitting on a cafeteria table, Lia to my right and Jase to my left. The girls were talking to Alex.

"So Alex, do you have a girlfriend?" Zan asked.

"Or boyfriend?" Sara added.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend." He answered.

" Great cause I met this really beautiful girl Grace in my biology class and she said she is single too and she is into blondes so I invited her to-"

"Hey Zanica" a new voice said.

" Guys this is Grace, come sit" Zan introduced her new friend and Alex's potential new girlfriend.

The next part of the break went with me talking to Red and her friends and Grace flirting with my best friend and him getting all uncomfortable... whats up with him today? All this time my co mate remained quiet and it didn't sit well with me..so I did what I do best..I called him an

"Asshole" I said staring into his deep brown eyes.

" Excuse me?" He looked genuinely confused. It was cut-.shut up.

" You heard me, dickhead."

"Oh did I,alpha?" He asked amused.

"I think you did, pussy." I replied.

"Now u listen here, alpha" oh ok.he was smirking now.

" Sure, ass cheeks."

"If I am all of the above then you are a Feline!"

That was fucking rude.

I looked at him , he looked at me and then we burst out laughing and I must say he has deep beautiful belly laugh which unconsciously has become one of my favourite sounds.I like it, at least he is not quite anymore..This asshole.