1.Mine

A/n- hey guys my first story...thank u for trying it out..
Up there Taylor talking about mate bond unknowingly..
Love u guys.. enjoy 💖

Lia's pov

After two weeks of goodbyes, take cares and we are so proud of yous....we have finally reached Camford and let's just say the campus is massive...the centre part has the college building , the east side has the dorms and the west has gym, cyber room , and the club meeting rooms and stuff. So like the curious almost humans we are, me, Zan and Sara decided to look around.

Looking at the gym got me so excited that I lost sight of my friends and just as went looking for them,I heard the most beautiful, deep and alluring voice saying...

"Alex dude,what is Hotness?"

" What is it, your highness?" Another deadpan voice said.

"Hotness is two girls making out shamelessly in the hallways"

"The heck did u say u pervert??!!"

Just as I reached there I saw Zan kicking the deep voiced pervert in the nuts. Now the perverted highness looked powerful enough to beat my bestie up so obviously he was holding back.

A crowd had formed by now and as I scanned the crowd my black eyes met the most alluring brown ones and I for the life of me , could not understand what was happening to me....it was as if his eyes cast me under some spell..this handsome guy wearing a black leather jacket over a white t shirt and black jeans was oozing power and manliness. With his dark hair and light scruff on the jaw, his abs which could be seen though the white t shirt he looked highly ravishing..and in all this staring I finally caught up with what my wolf was growling...

"Mine" Kara said through me.

"Mine " Mr. I am so sexy without trying said at the same time.

Now the whole crowd's attention was at the both of us but we were in our happy bubble which was not going to burst any time soon....

.....or so I thought.

"MINE" a deeper more animalistic voice said and I realised it was the perverted guy who said that. Power was coming out of him in waves.. forcing mostly everyone around us into submission...

"An Alpha" my wolf thought.

I then made eye contact with his blue ones and realised he was indeed-

"Mine"

Three voices said the same time. Me looking at the blue eyed hot Alpha while the other two looking at each other.

Wait a minute...2...Two mates???

The three of us were speechless looking at each other...most probably wondering if this is real or a dream...has moon really given us two damn soulmates.

"Shows over guys..now shoo" the blondie alex guy said making the crowd walk away.

Finally...

" The Fuck!!"said my mates.

The fuck indeed..I thought.