I fucking punched her.
Her nose started bleeding.

"You fucking bitch!!!! I'll fucking ruin you.. do you hear me?!" She said with her fingers stopping the flow of blood.

"No you hear me now" I said while pulling her closer with her collar.

"If I see you... near Elijah, again. I'll fucking destroy you... and it's not a threat. It's a fucking promise. Don't try me..." I yelled and pushed her on the ground.

"I have to get my fucking nose fixed that's why I'm leaving. But I'll come back, Kiara. You better watch your back" she said while walking away.

"She really is a bitch.." Nate said and I looked at him

"how do you know her?"

"She is my cousin..."

Jesus.. this whole family is insane.
I had to leave before I got more involved with them.

"Okay then... I'll see you later.." I said goodbye to Nate and then went off to find Elijah.

As I was walking to his room I stumbled across Blair.

"You looking for Elijah?" She asked

"Yeah.. have you seen him?"

"He is not in his room... he had new investors so he went to check that out.. he'll be back in 3 hours"

"Oh.."

"Hey... listen, about my sister... she is a pain in the ass okay? She is too much to handle sometimes. But what you have to remind yourself over and over again is that Elijah will never choose her over you. Fuck he wont choose anyone over you" she assured me

"Why are you being so sweet? I though you hated me.."

"I did.... I do.. but apparently you're gonna marry Elijah, and I would have to somehow deal with you.. so rather being enemies.. how about acquaintances?"

"Hmm.. done" I said

"Great.. now get ready" she said

"What why?" I asked
"Because you're gonna be my plus one for tonight's party..."

"Tonight's Party? Who is organizing it?"

"Katherine... it would be the perfect opportunity to mess with her by bringing you with me..."

"Yeah because she hates me... and I would love to see that face of her's" I said

"So will I.. let's go" Blair said while pulling me to her room.

We both went to Blair's room because apparently she doesn't like the way I dress and since today it was a special occasion of messing with our biggest enemy... Blair wanted it to be perfect, she dressed me.

 Blair wanted it to be perfect, she dressed me