[31] Tell Me Now

I didn't know what to think. Why the hell was he friends with his ex's sister? Is he in touch with his ex? Does he still love her?

All these questions were raised in my mind.

But before I could ask anything further he pulled my legs into the water.

I could hear his laughs underwater, ugh that evil laugh. 'Let's see if he laughs after this.' I thought to myself.

"Blackk !!! I-.... don't...know-  how to.... swim"

And that very instant when he put his arms around my waist to bring me up. I ducked and came on top of him. My legs tangled on his waist as I pushed his face in the water from my hands.

"Mikaaalssann" he tried to scream my last name underwater. I started laughing still holding his head down. "You thought you could take me hahaha... don't start what you can't finish, Black."

He dropped his knees to the ground causing me to come down with him. I tried to untangle my legs but he gripped my thighs. We were both underwater trying to hold each other down

He let go of my legs and I swam up. "I swear to god, Black. I'll-"  before I could finish my sentence he splashed water at me. "Oh c'mon kitten, you know you can never do anything to me.."

"Oh it's on" I said while eyeing him. I splashed water at him which went in his eyes so I took advantage and splashed more water at him while coming closer to him.

He went inside the water so that the splashed water doesn't hit him anymore. He went down and picked me up. He threw me inside the water with a big splash. "Blackk"

When I came up again... I came ready to splash water at him again. But he instantly took my hands and pinned them behind my back.

That's when I noticed him..... his muscular body that could totally score for a 100/10. His huge biceps and the water running on his defined 8 packs. The popping veins and his drenched hair. Fuck what is he doing to me?

We were so close to each other. He could probably hear my fast beating heart. His touch burned on my skin and his scent drove me out of my mind. How could he have that effect on me?

I looked up to meet his hazel eyes, there was no smirk or any type of devil smile. He was completely serious.... but the next thing is what I didn't expect.

"I missed you, cupcake"

"Um...you.. you missed me?" I asked and He nodded

Okay... keep your sh!t together girl. You can do it. He must be messing with you.

"Are you kidding?" I asked raising an eyebrow.    
"no, I'm serious." He replied.  
"Yeahh sure.... I wasn't born yesterday, Black"

He rolled his eyes  "I thought we could spend some time together... alone"

"What's wrong with you?? Are you on drugs?" I asked while I tried to get out of his grip

He rolled his eye in a dramatic way and pulled me closer, gripping my hands tighter. "Is it so hard to believe that I could possibly like you?"

"Um no... I'm a like-able person." I said taking a pause.  "What I don't understand is why you will start liking me after your father arranged this deal..." I added

His face was unchanged but his eyes.... they changed. His face dropped to the ground and his hands left mine.

"You really think.... I like you because I want the company?"   He looked at me with a sad look