[02] The Douchus

Hi guys this is Kiara's outfit for the day ^

Also this chapter is a bit annoying... I sincerely apologize, I was legit 14... but trust me it gets better

 but trust me it gets better

Kiara's POV:

I woke up at 6:30 am and my uni started at 8. I had too much time so I decided to get ready and go to a cafe near by to get myself some breakfast.

I made myself a bubble bath and after rinse I dried my hair and curled into beach waves. I put on my make up. Not less Not much just the perfect amount.
Nina had already unpacked for me and my walk-in closet looked flawless. I took out a black bralette and a floral sheer top to put over it, I paired it with black shorts and ankle length black boots.

I went downstairs and asked Nina if my dad had left for work.

"Not yet" Nina said "he is in his study"

Reaching his study I opened the door and saw him staring at my mother's photo with watery eyes, I knocked on the door as he wiped his tears and walked up to me.

"I hope you have an amazing day...don't be nervous it's gonna be perfect" he said as he kissed me on the forehead. I hugged him and said "I love you" and stayed there for a few minutes till he pulled away and said "go". I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable by bringing up mom's topic so I left his study. That man loved my mom from the bottom of his heart. Even when nick and I suggested him that he could do a second marriage as it had been 6 years since her death, he refused.

Walking in the garage I noticed we had 9 cars, I chose Bugatti Chiron (the most latest piece of Bugatti). It was black in color but had neon blue at the front of the car. I had a great taste whether it is in cars, fashion or boys.

Oh waitt I forgot to mention I haven't dated.....like ever. I have been single for the past 24 years of my life and it isn't like I didn't get any proposals.

It is just that I was tooo over the teen drama all the crying over a boy and shit and I didn't wanted to make my life more complicated. Plus I had better things to focus on.