Awkward

Arthit couldnt help but curve his lips upwards while looking at his husband's arms on his belly . The most waited hour is arriving and they are happily waiting for it to happen .Although the lion hearted Arthit is a bit nervous of giving birth , he was fully confident as his all time real time supporter , the sweet enchanting cute yummy pink milk was with him ( which Kongpob brought for him ) and also because of Kongpob.His heart knows that he was happy and confident because of his husband but he was too shy to accept it infront of his husband as he wasnt prepared to give birth to his next bun right after his first one.
                             They were ready with everything.The bags were filled with stuffs for Arthit and the baby.
                      "Kong i think this is it".Arthit said while turning abruptly to look at Kong .Kong returned the gaze with a mixed expression.Eventhough he took many educational classes,joined many clubs and saw many pregnancy movies from who knows where ; he still dont know the expression he should take up.First his face showed a smile which abruptly changed into a paniked mode.He ran around gathering bags evethough he know that all the things are placed in one secure place .He grabbed them all while Arthit moved towards the door in a slightly clumsily manner , his hands were held carefully by Kong.
                        After a long fight Arthit woke up from the daze and the first thing he saw was

                       a white wall with nobody around!!?

             Emotions of being abandoned and kidnapped filled Arthit and the first thing he did after waking up was
                  "BAAAAABY KOOONG WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS"Arthit shrieked in full volume , causing himself to be awaken from his dream.And actually the whole thing was a pair of dreams tangled together.And when he walk up really he saw that he was surrounded by his friend's gang who were standing there as still as statues but in awkward postures .
             " What are you guys doing." He asked turning his head like an owl getting a full view of his friends.
                "Oy , we were helping you with your girlfriend's pregnancy."Said his most supportive friend.
"What pregnancy ?"
                     "Well you were making these kind of weird sounds and said something baby being out and stuffs about pregnancy and you even spared a drop of tear with a smile.So we thought you were doing this soap opera so we joined in."
                  Arthit's jaw droped while his tounge got tied.He couldn't say anything and after a while he organised his head back to his sturdy fierce and tsundere brain and proceded to do something.He lifted his hands and touched his face and a tear drop fell into his hands .
                  Oh shit he really cried .
He couldn't process the things he did and his face showed a confused expression .One  big question was now circling in his mind .Did I over read the science fiction manga. Even before giving a chance to turn back his face to normal it flushed and reddened furiously by the bomb blasted by Khai.
              "Hey, was Kongpob really the one who touched your baby.You two really have a great relationship "