My bad day which turned good (part 1)

I stormed near my friends and threw my bag on the table and i sat there with an expressionless face( no bud you were looking damn sad). I was sitting there trying to focus on my studies while my friends were happily talking . What is wrong with this world. They were trying hard to get me into their conversation as well . But i wasnt interested. I looked at their face and gave them my middle finger. Suddenly they asked me a stupid question.
Man: Why are you looking so sad and worn out. Did you do something last night.
That made me burst out . I roared at them( sorry there is a correction he meowed at them).
Why do they even have any problem if i looked sad . They can look sad and if  i ask them they will be silent. Now they have a problem that i am dead sad.
My head was burning with frustration now. Everyone else was talking and laughing just for the sake of talking and laughing. How can they do this when i am this much sad. Everything loosed its flavour and beauty. I just sat theere with a head full of emotions.
                           Then somebody in the background laughed out loud. This made me sad and i started sobbing out loud. And everything got soggy in my eyes by the tears.

                  Then after sometime i saw a tall figure infront of me . His sharp features are a bit visible . He is in his proper uniform . I cannot see him properly because of you know what. I wiped my tears with the back of my wrist and looked at him. Kongpob is standing there with a worried face . Seeing him made me cry more. He sat beside me and patted my head and tried comforting me. But i couldnt hold my sobs. I sat there cried a bit and looked at his face he looked at me . Then only the thought came to my mind .He is sitting in my classroom.
Me: Kongpob how can you come to my classroom.
Kongpob:well it was your friends.They told me that something was wrong and you were crying. I am came here fast just by hearing it and  they gave me the permission.
Me : What if you get caught.
Kongpob: you dont worry p'. I dont care about it now . Now i care about you the most .
I dont know why but hearing those words made my day brighter and my heart warmer.
Kongpob: How are you now p'
me:better kong
Kongpob: okay .Then can we go for a movie this evening.
Me : mm
i nodded and he went back to his class after sitting with me for a while.