jealousy turned on(part 1)

The next day when i went to school the first think i looked for and saw was kong. Not just kong i saw that he was cornered by 5 girls ( same girls in chapter 2😜😦) who i know because they are extremely diva type and always go clinging on the arms of all boys but turns extremely innocent when a teacher sees them therefore teachers always favour them and dont see the truth.I suspect if they have bewitched them. Hurray, we are taught by death eaters of three voldemorts and in case if you dont know voldemort, he is the only one who has only one thing to ask to the uncle Santa which is a nose. And i dont know why all their boyfriends disapear misteriously. Me and my gang have tried to make my school know that they use blackmagic but no one believes us.

So they looked as if they were suffocating him. I went near him . I heard them going back smiling.
me:why were they smiling so widely .Did you gave them diamonds.
Kong:no,i just gave them my Line and my name.
(as if they didnt know your name )
me:but what did you get in return for that. Their line or what.
Kong : No. they just told me that they would text this evening if only have they any emergency
me:Do you know what kong they are safe. And they will make you believe that you are living in a society which is full of insecurities by texting you all the time.
I stormed away from there and i dont know i kinda a felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.How can he look this handsome and attract other ladies this should be against the law.

Hi , i am kongpob i am just here to answer your question on the price i get for giving the girls my Line. Well they told me that they would give me somebody photo.I am not going to say who you try to guess . Its a bit difficult. Clue no 1 easily blushes and gets embaressed and is extremely cute always. Thats all bye bye see you later.

I came back to our room and placed my self on the bed harshly.I just scooped up my phone out and flashed through the social media speedly causing a headache for my phone. But suddenly the recommenations became that of someone else who is my rival. I just threw my phone on to my side(dont worry guys its still alive) and stared at the sealing causing that strange feeling to come again. Along with dream i had last day. I cannot join the both of them together i dont know why. Was i jealous of him .No .No way.No .YES .Wait who said that it wasnt me. I slept thinking about it.

Beep Beep. I heard my phone ringing so i woke up. Its from guess you know who.

Kongpob: hi p'Arthit i hope you are fine today i will come home late . Tomorrow you gotta meet me at booth 12 in the club program we are having tomorrow. Dont forget to meet at 10am.Bring your friends too.

I was tempted to type that dont come back if you are sacked by that divas. But i didnt . I was good at throwing my phone back to where it was before. I just sat there thinking about the message.

_________________________________________how was the chapter guys . Let me know by comments . I hope you liked it and try to guess whose pic kong is gonna get