The turn of events

A modern artist smeared black paint on the sky covering the light it provided.Animals howled for light in vain and they continued to mourn for the thing they miss.An expression resembling their surrounding was found in the faces of a group of preys of the actions of their dear friend.

Their faces turned in an instant and they showed a wicked expression that reminded anyone of a sly fox and they gave Man a radiant smile which even brought chills to the spine of the not so innocent but not at all involved Khai.
They invited their dear friend to sit in the sofa and gave him a drink to calm down . And after assuring that he was fine , they slowly turned around to form a group for discussion.

After a while of Man's restless moments ...........
They slowly turned back , this time laughter brimming in their eyes. They gave one last loud laughter , after which their leader Mr. head hazer Arthit came forward and blasted the bomb.
" Man , we dont want to make it tough for you .Its a simple punishment .
You need to just watch that movie in solitude and we know you are brave . If you finish it , you may get some rewa...."
Snap....
The sound of the fingers snapping echoed in the room making it stab into the ears of the only one present in the room. He panicked and tried to stand up but found that his legs were sticked on to his chair .
Someone spoke near his ears, as if blowing, that revenge will be executed. He panicked and tried to grab something and from the thin air his hands touched something . His panic and reflex made him take it . And as he grabbed it and brought it near him , he understood that it was a shawl . As the shawl moved nearer and nearer the lights lightly started to come back , his hopes started to get high ....

But he didnt knew that the ends of hopes was near and a second later.......
the shawl broke from it's other end and he started to feel as if the life and light was getting sucked into a black hole in a swirl ......WHEN.....

SNAP
The lights came back and his friends too. He was supported by his friends who actually looked worried.
They sat him down and told him to rest for a bit cause they know that the games went out of their hands for a bit .

"Idiots what did you do to me."