How we came to know each other

Now I will say about my past.

Arthit POV

Slowly I and my gang became friends with him. Actually, I was reluctant at first and my gang was also like that. But when he offered us food we agreed to be friends. But to us, being friends with him was still a bit difficult. The entire school knew about him and his friends. They are dead popular because they are so cute and handsome and polite and friendly and obedient (I am neither boasting how good my husband is nor complimenting him).

Then one day a problem occurred. I had a fight with my previous roommate and I had to move in with Kongpob into his room (not that I bribed my roommate to do so). Then I came to know that Kongpob was a complete clean freak. So just to annoy him I sometimes kept eating snacks and placed the wrappers on our table. But to my surprise, he was not mad about it. Then I stopped pranking him because I felt that I was being too rude.

He was good at basketball and studies. Not that I was bad at it. Because of that, he got an award from school that year and he had a party with his and my friends. But as I had a headache I had to stay home, away from them. When Kongpob heard that I am staying home he said that he would stay with me, but I insisted to him to go. But when I said that, for some unknown reason, I felt a strike in my heart. But he went back only after preparing things for me. Although his cooking was terrible, he still cooked for me.

After a while of resting, I felt a bit better so I stood up and got near our small food table. I saw that he had cooked an omelet with a smiley on it with ketchup. I had not yet died eating his food. Although I had to throw up several times when I ate the food he made. I don't know but I couldn't make him sad by not eating them. Then after that, I thought about watching something on my phone for a while.

Then after a while, I stood up to charge my phone as it would die after a few seconds. Then I started pacing around the room and then I came to notice a shelf which I have not been paying attention to. I think that it was Kongpob's shelf. I opened it. Down came a bunch of photos. I looked at it. I found the face which was the center of all photos, familiar.

IT WAS ME AND ME ONLY.