Fighting Back

Incubus.

Demon.

Incube.

Kochma.

For the past two weeks all I've done is try to make sense of what had happened that night what I had discovered about Ruxin Raphael.

I even attempted to deny what had happened by trying to erase the memory of their deep red eyes and sharpened teeth from my mind. But it proved to be futile Raphael's beautiful eyes and Ruxin's permanent smirk were embeded into my mind. I couldn't forget either of them they had both made me feel things I had never felt before even in the short time I had known them.

I searched the internet constantly for any information on demons. I knew I was insane for actually looking into myths and monsters ,but my every thought was consumed by Ruxin and Raphael. And every time I thought of them the same word would race through my mind. Incubus.

I hadn't left my apartment or really made much contact with anyone I hadn't even called in at work. I felt terrible leaving all the preparations for the charity ball to Camble ,but even the thought of seeing Raphael and Ruxin at work had my brain fried.

I desperately wanted to talk to someone about what I had seen and what I knew but I couldn't I would sound like a crazy person people would try and ship me off to a mental institution.

My emotions where out of control. They would change constantly one moment I was fine and the next I'd feel completely vacant and alone. It was like something inside of me was missing.

But why do I feel like this I've always been alone why do I feel like this now?

I was currently in my bedroom browsing for avaliable jobs in advertisment and or management around the city. I was fairly well known in my field so I wasn't to worried about being without a job. But I had to do something to move on to, to force myself in to leaving them behind and the best way to do that is with a fresh start. I would miss my job I had worked a long time to get to where I was.

I knew I couldn't do anything until after the charity ball was over and my happy family dinner.

"Ugh when did everything become so complicated?" I say frustrated with my entire situation.

I needed to get out clear my head a bit. Hiding away in my apartment was making me go insane. Closing my laptop I kicked my comforter off with my legs and stumbled out of bed. On my way to the bathroom I grabbed a pair of jeans and a random blue long sleeve top. I quickly stripped and changed in my bathroom. Stepping over to the sink to brush my teeth I see just how pale I am now.

Once I'm finished in the bathroom I walk into the living room I grab my wallet, phone and keys and made my way out the door.

I decided against driving I needed a little fresh air to help me clear my head. Walking out of my building I was greeted with a slightly warm sunday afternoon. The streets were full of families and couples and people who seemed to be wondering around with no place to be. Seeing all the life going on around me it made me realize how alone I was.

What was I doing? Was I really going to quit my job and run away from everything I had accomplished because of some men? .......demon princes?

It is past time I stopped running and avoiding the difficult things in my life. I need to put my foot down no more being tame, controlled. I need to shake things up a bit starting with the two sex demons in my life.

Or better yet I could start with mending my relationships especially with my insanely mad best friend. Who to my suprise was headed down the street straight for me. Rachel's strides were long and angry as she made her way through the slightly crowded street.