Newest Beginning

Chapter eleven

I had tried to change my outward appearance while still being myself. I also attempted to be unpredictable by kissing both of my employers. Neither of these things went to well on there own, so now I am going to be totally original and try being sexy.

I have a feeling this is going to end very badly.

I woke up extremely early the next morning. I was so excited about my plans I could barely contain myself. When I walked into the living room I almost doubled over laughing. Rachel was fast asleep her whole body was spread out across the couch. Her clothes were crumpled and her hair was a complete mess which was a rare sight.

I was feeling especially happy this morning so I decided to make Rachel's favorite breakfast. Chocolate stuffed belgium waffles with strawberries on top. I began cooking quickly mixing the batter and filling before slicing the strawberries.

I was enjoyed making the waffles so much that I decided to prepare a few servings of eggs and bacon on the side. Once everything was washed and put away Rachel still wasn't awake so I began the process of making a small pot of coffee.

Once that was done I poured and prepared the coffee just how Rachel and I liked it half coffee and half hot chocolate mix and milk. I set everything on the table before going into the living room to wake sleeping beauty.

"Rachel wake up! We have so much to do today now get up!-fine don't wake up I guess I will just have to eat breakfast all by myself-" I smile when her eyes open immediately after I mentioned breakfast.

"Dammit Chris not so loud my head is killing me from all that wine and what kind of breakfast are we talking about?" She questioned angrily.

"The chocolatey kind that took an hour to cook so get your butt up." I say while attempting to pull the blanket off of her.

As soon as the word chocolate left my mouth she was off of the couch in a flash the small blanket was tossed on the floor in her hurry.

"Fuck yes I love you so much Chris!" She screamed happily as she sprinted to the kitchen.

Laughing I hurried behind her into the kitchen for breakfast. She was already gulping down her coffee greedily not paying any attention to how hot it was.

When I sat down she began filling her plate and I followed along with her. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I was completely stuffed. Rachel was happily munching on a piece of bacon while finishing the last of her coffee.

"Chistina you just might be the best cook I know" she says while as she
stands and begins clearing the table. I give her a smile while grabbing the remaining plates off the table.

"So what's the plan how are we going to go about getting your men?" She says semi-seriously.

"I'm glad you asked and their not my men for sure yet I don't even know how they feel" I say

"They have feelings for you I just know it and remember I'm always right." She says confedently.

"Anyway before I confront them about everything I was thinking it was time for a change of pace or in other words - a makeover no more naive,timid Christina and no more running away" I say sternly.

"Wow these guys really mean alot to you don't they? I have been trying to give you a proper makeover for years." She says suprised.

"I just thought it was time that I stop letting my insecurities about my body destroy my chance at a real life" I say quietly.

"Then I'm behind you one hundred percent just remember that this is for you not some guys." Her face is understanding yet serious as,she speaks.

I have the best friend anyone could ever have.