Realizations

Okay it is official I will be continuing the story!

Chapter two

  After arriving at the small shopping strip I climbed out of my car and rushed to find Rachel at Demure a small slightly expensive boutique. Demure had quickly become Rachel's favorite place to shop for sexy yet classy clothes. The clothes were honestly amazing, but I never had the courage or the occasion to where any of them.

It didn't take long to find Rachel after walking into the elegant yet small shop. As soon as she saw me enter I felt compelled to tell her everything that had gone on at work that day. Including the part about me running into my new and very sexy boss.

"Damn Chris...."

"Is that all you can say? I'm kinda freaking here what am I supposed to do?" I say as we begin to walk through the shop.

She looks at me for a second and then gives me an evil smile her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"No, Rachel whatever it is no!" I say slowly backing away.

"What! you don't even know what I was gonna say!" she says inching closer.

"You don't have to say anything I know that look. It's the same look that got me banned from that ice cream shop two months ago!" I say try to move through the shop quickly.

"Hey it wasn't my fault that old lady was being stingy on samples! you know how I love free stuff"She said with what I think was an attempt at puppy dog eyes.

Sadly that look was also well know for pulling on my heart strings.

"Fine okay what are you thinking?"

Immediately the smile returned to her face as she slowly moved through the shop with me following behind. Silently cursing myself for falling for her tricks so easily.

"Okay so here is what I was thinking since you're going to be working with the hottest man alive.......why not dress like it tease him until he is begging for your attention you could be the next Mrs. Angelini!"

Her eyes were bright with accomplishment, as if she were proud of her self for thinking such a wonderful plan of action. To bad I didn't understand any of it.

"Huh?"

"Christina if he is somewhat into you in these damn pants suits he is gonna be all over you when I'm done with you!"

"Rachel your not getting it I don't want him all over me I want to eat ice cream and be sad that he is my boss and that I can never have him.......well it's not like he would want me-"

"Stop it!" she snaps sounding angry

"You are beautiful and smart, sexy as hell and any guy would be lucky to have you why can't you see that dammit?"

"Rachel I'm sorry it's just that-"

"No that's enough serious talk it's time for us to have some fun and shop till we drop!"

With that said she began to move through the store with new determination grabbing anything and everything that caught her eye, which happened to be half the store sadly. I manged to sneak a few items back to there racks only for her to pick them up again. After an hour of this going on she finally told me to start trying things on.

The first outfit was a fitted black lace dress that came to right above my knee matched with an pink blazer and black pumps. Surprisingly I liked this outfit a lot, it was a little less me but it accented my curves nicely making me look and feel sexy.