Moments

Hey guy sorry I haven't updated I really don't want to be one of those writers that updates super slow! I am really gonna try and stay on top of updating so stick with me ok?

If you have any ideas about what you THINK will happen next or what you WANT to happen next message me! I promise to read them all!

Here it is I hope you like!!!

Ps: can someone tell me how to post pictures? (newbie here!)

Chapter four

Thank god for Rachel and her love of clubing!

I mentally promised myself that as a thank you I would let her dress me however she wanted tonight.

Within reason of course.

When I finally reached my apartment -after driving like crazy to get away from Sam's all I wanted to do was sleep. So of course as soon as I sat on the couch someone knocks on the door.

Why?

Slowly I peeled myself off the couch and moved towards the door.

As soon as I open the door I was overwhelmed by bags so many bags.

Oh boy this should be fun.

"Rachel whats all this?"

"What are you just standing there for we have three hours before the biggest club opening of the season help me inside!?"

With that command I began helping her move all the supplies inside. After everything was spread out the real work began.

"Okay I have the absolute perfect outfit for you! But you have to trust me ok?"

"I'm so gonna regret this but fine I trust you"

As soon as those words came from my mouth she started giggling like I had told her, she had won a million bucks.

See I knew I would regret this she is so gonna dress me like a sophisticated escort, this is gonna be a long night.

Before I knew what was happening I was being forced into my bathroom to take a shower and, shampoo my hair.

After my shower and drying my hair I wrapped myself in my favorite fluffy towel and, went into my room to put on some under clothes.

I felt refreshed and less tierd from work and my encounter with the boys at Sam's.

Wait!? 'the boys' when did they become 'the boys'? oh goodness.

Before I had time to think more about them Rachel burst into my room with her hands hidden be hide her back.

That is so suspicious.

"Hold on a sec let me put on some underwear" I told her walking over to my closet.

"No here put these on instead!"

She held up a tiny black shopping bag with fancy gold writing on it that I couldn't even begin to read. It was obviously expensive, what ever was in that bag probably cost more the my car.

Still suspicious what is she up to?

"What's wrong with the undies I have?"

"Trust me you won't even want to wear your granny panties with the dress I have for you now go change."

After that she quickly walked out of my room leaving me standing in the middle of my room in nothing but a fluffy white towel, staring at the tiny black shopping bag.