Needing Answers

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT HERE IT IS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND DON'T FORGET TO comment and vote!

Chapter eight

As I walked into Vincent Corporations I kept my head held high and made sure to add a sway in my hips. I knew if I showed lack of confidence then Mr.Vincent would never take me seriously and he is definitely someone Angeline This negotiation needed to go well especially if I was on the verge of being fired for making sexual advances on my bosses.

After entering the building stepped up to the reception desk I was meet with a kind looking old women. Her hair was white as snow but her bright green eyes seemed young and so full of happiness.

"Hello dear how can I help you?"

"Hi my name is Christina Matthew I am the Head Marketing Director of Angelini Incorporated I have a meeting scheduled with Mr. Vincent"

"They told me to be expecting you go on right ahead dear floor 50."

"Thank you" I say

Turning away from the kind old woman I walk over to the elevators. Once inside I press the right floor and the doors close. After a few stops on different floors I finally reach the right floor.

The waiting area was decorated completely black and white. The floors were a beautiful white marbel , and the chairs were covered in an expensive looking black leather. The design though beautiful the room seemed very impersonal in my opinion.

Taking a deep breath I step out of the elevator with my head held high. Walking up to the assistants desk I am greeted by a beautiful women she could only be a few years older than me ,but age seems to only enhance her beauty.

"Hello my name is Christina Matthew I am the Head Marketing Director of Angelini Incorporated I have a meeting with Mr. Vincent? "

"Oh go right in he is expecting you"

"Ok thank you"

Walking up to the large black door I couldn't help but feel nervous Mr. Vincent was a very powerful man. Pushing the door open I step inside the large office. I was immediately impressed by the wonderful view of the city. I almost didn't notice the ominously beautiful man watching my every move.

"I presume you are Ms. Matthew's?"

"Yes I am and you are Mr. Vincent?"

"Indeed I am and I believe you wanted to speak with me about Angelini Incorporated ' s big charity ball?"

"Yes I think I have a proposition that will help us both"

Mr. Vincent was definitely handsome with his vibrant green eyes and icy blood hair ,but some about him seemed weird I didn't like the way he looked at me. He signaled for me to take a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk. Moving closer I could feel his eyes analyzing me, a shiver rushed down my spine.

"I don't like my time to be wasted so I hope what you have to say is good"

"I'm sure my proposal will......intrigue you Mr . Vincent"

"Go on then......intrigue me"

"You like power. Am I wrong?"

"No"

"So would it not increase your power to have the favor of the media?"

"Continue" he said

" What better way to increase your companies wealth and power than by contributing to a well known charity?"