Holding Back

Chapter seven

It was so hot my skin slick with sweat my eyes barely able to stay open through the pleasure.

"Ahhh yes God yes" I whimper

My back arches off the silk black sheets of the bed. My hands pulling on the leather bonds binding me to the beds headbord. I desperately wanted to close my legs to the intense pleasure. I felt as if I would burst any moment if it didn't end ,but at the same time I wish it could go on forever.

"Damn, open your eyes kitten!"

My eyes that I hadn't even realized I had closed sprang open. Vibrint red eyes greeted me filled with lust that look alone makes my nipples tighten. Though thats not what catches my attention there looking down on me is Ruxin Angelini. His chest bare and covered in sweat it only takes new a moment to realize he is causing me this pleasure.

I can feel his enormous cock pulsating inside of me as he plunges inside me relentlessly. His eyes never leaving mine The intimacy of the makes me look away only to be greeted by another mouthwatering sight. There standing next to the luxurious bed was Raphael.

Completely naked.

His body was sexy in clothes, but naked it was positively sinful. His abs are a perfect six pack, my hands strain at there bonds to touch them. His arms are sculpted to perfection I can't help but want to be wrapped in them.

I nearly climaxed when I saw what his hand were busy doing. His large rough hands were wrapped around his cock tightly pumping frantically trying to find realese. His eyes were traveling all over my body from were Ruxin was pounding into me to my freely bouncing breast.

The only sounds heard in the grand bedroom save my whimpering and moaning were there constant grunts and groans of pleasure.  My mind could barely remind my to breathe through the pleasure my body was begging for sweet realese.

" Ahhhh"

I was caught off guard when Raphael came and lightly suckered on my left nipple. While Ruxin tortured me by changing his pace from fast and hard to painfully slow and deep. Each thrust brought me to the edge but never to my realese. As if sensing my distress they spoke.

"Frustrated kitten?"

"Are you feeling some.......sexual tension pirncess?"

"Answer us when we speak to you!"

Ruxin went still inside me and Raphael stopped his attack on my breasts. My body was buzzing with need .I was so close!

" Who do you want deep in your pussy?"

"Y-you.......two the both of you" I say quietly

"We need names kitten!"

"RAPHAEL".

"Who else princess?"

" RUXIN!" I scream

Once both their names have come from my lips Ruxin finishes me off with one hard thrust to my core. My climax sends pleasure all the way from my toes to the ends of my hair.

"Remember this feeling kitten you are OURS"

"We will treat you better than any mere human could every think of you are our mate and soon our queen!-