Learning something new and very sexy

Chapter one

Fresh, sexy, daring, wild these are all words I wouldn't use to describe myself. In fact, I am the exact opposite I'm plain with a capital P. I have the sex appeal of a book - no wait of a dictionary.

Especially compared to my best friend.

Rachel Collins.

I've known Rachel since we were juniors in high school. She has always been what I like to call super model material. With luxurious black hair, dark brown eyes, and a lean dancers body. She is what every woman wishes she looked like. Men drool over her constantly.

She is the definition of the perfect woman. You can't even hate her because she is so kind and caring.

Then there's me, Christina Harmony Mathews, I wish I could get one decent guy to look at me. Now, I'm definitely not saying I'm ugly but, I for sure have my flaws.

My insanely long wavy brown hair makes me look like I have a bad hair day every day of the week. I get my difficult hair from my mom who somehow learned to manage her brown waves over the years. I also received my very curvy figure from my mother.

My weight is mostly in the chest and bottom area with a but my stomach and thighs have some noticeable unwanted fluff.

As much as I tried to slim down it has never worked, so I gave up and decided to accept being on the fluffier side. And while I accepted that fact about myself with great difficulty, that doesn't mean kids at school did, especially my sister, but that's another story.

I got teased all through school relentlessly because according to my classmates I was fat.

And that self-proclaimed fact decided by people who barely knew me made my life hell

It didn't help that I was so short back then either, later on in college I finally grew taller which helped me slim me down a bit by balancing my naturally plump figure.

While my confidence in my body then was severely lacking. I have have grown to love my features even though there are things I wish I could change.

Like my eyes which are a deep gray color, one of my most redeeming features in my opinion. Mostly because my sister always wished to have eyes like mine a fact that brings me much joy.

Though that's enough about the past, physical features, and things like that. I'm supposed to be working, I'm the chief communications for Angelini Incorporated a multi-billion dollar trade and real estate company.

I'm always busy and if I'm not then something is most likely majorly wrong.

Looking down at my desk it's covered in company layouts and drafts for our exclusive photo shoot for a new issue of TIMES magazine. Everyone is trying to get a story on the new co-executives of the company since the company's founder Mr. Angellini has retired.

Mr. Angellini is a very powerful and mysterious man. I had only ever seen him in person once in all six years I had been working at the company.

No one really knew he even had a family until a few years ago the world was shocked when he announced that he would be passing his entire empire to his two eldest sons.

This change in employers has put everyone on edge especially investors which makes my job as chief communications officer slightly difficult. Not to mention every major publication wanted the exclusive story before the company's annual charity gala.

The charity gala is a major part of the company's positive public image. The gala generates thousands of dollars each year with its guest list alone. All for the charity organizations partnered with Angelini Incorporated.