Heat

Aloha readers I'm so sorry this took so long but I have a severe case of writers block! please forgive me!

Chapter six

The lunch Simon planned was amazing he took me to eat a picnic in the park. He even ordered take out from my favorite Italian restaurant . It was probably one of the most romantic things anyone has ever done for me though subconsciously I knew I was trying to find something about him that wasn't so perfect .When my time for lunch was almost over I didn't want to return to work ,but I knew I needed to talk to Raphael and Ruxin about my time off. Simon walked me back to work before heading back to Sesso to do invetory.

As I walked back to my office I tried to think about how I was going to go about asking for time off , but my mind kept going back to my ongoing comparison between Raphael, Ruxin and Simon. When I reached my office Camble was waiting for me.

" So how was it? Where did he take you for lunch?" she asks with a smile

"He took me on a picnic to the park it was so romantic"

" That is so sweet!"

"Any calls for me? "

"Nope none at all"

"Great I'll be in my office I have a few reports to fill out"

A few was an understatement I had an entire desk full of reports to fill out. Making my way over to my desk I took the first report out of it's file and began working. By the time I finished with all the reports and had successfully filed them the day was almost over. I had been trying to avoid it but I have to ask Ruxin and Raphael about my time off. After I got of the phone with the cordinator of the fundraiser ball I gathered my courage and headed to Mr.Angelini's office.

Once I reached their door I was seriously considering turning back. Just as I was getting ready to return to my office I hear the deep voice of Ruxin.

"Come in kitten"

With out a thought I opened the door and walked inside their office. Raphael was sitting behind their desk it looked he had been filling out some forms. Though now his gaze was burning me form head to toe paying extra attention to my breasts.  Ruxin who was sitting on the sofa near the door when I came in stood and made his way over to his brother's side.

"What do you need princess?"

"Um.....well next week I have this function I have to attend and I was wondering if I could have the week off"

"What is this.......function exactly kitten?"

"Well every year my family holds this big mandatory dinner to bring everyone together."

"Huh well of course you can go princess but there is one thing......take us with you"

"Sure- wait!? What!?"

"You heard him kitten....we want you to bring us along"

"Why!? Wait no I don't even want to know your not coming! Do even know what my family would think?"

"No but what does that matter" Raphael says a look of determination on his face.

"Look the only time someone brings a date along to this dinner is if their really series....like marriage serious! I barely know you two!"

"All the more reason to bring us along princess" Raphael said

"I am still not understanding, Sir that would be completely unprofessional"